Nuffnang

Friday, October 13, 2006

A little something to ponder about.

The day before yesterday we had a "No Apologies" programme. Was so excited about it cause' it's sex talk! We seldom get that education here, so it's something to look forward to. It's all about abstinence and self-control from having pre-marital sex. The content was really good. BUT, the presentator was horrible!! There were three of them, two men and a girl. One of them named Timothy was okay but his english was unbearable! The other guy, Sam, was kinda good, he's a full time clown by the way. Then there was the girl, can't remember her name. Good heavens, she was horrible! She was the most obnoxious girl i have ever met! She's so lame and not to mention totally unprofesional! I sat there for hours feeling agitated and the urge to leave ASAP! But aside from that, the programme was meaningful. After it i felt kinda bad for what i've done. No, i did not have sex. Just something overboard that was stated in the work book i got. Anyway, i've learnt a lot. Before this i actually thought i wouldnt wait. But after all the clips i watched, the consequences i might face, it's kinda scary in a way. So, i pledge i shall wait!! xD

So, today we had a talk on which stream to take next year. Boy, was it stressful! I found out that the additional subjects which i'm interested to take requires an approval letter from a tutor. I was like "WTF?!!" I can't afford so many tuition, I planned to take three additional subjects by the way. Probably you might say, "Heck, don't take it then!". But i can't! I need accounts, i have a great passion for English Literature (we'll be reading Julius Caesar, Romeo&Juliet) and i need the "1119" in order to sign up for an oversea based scholarship next time. So i can't drop any. Now, it's a financial problem. I decided to take science stream, no choice cause i have no fixed idea on what i want to be when i grow up, seriously! So, to sum it all up, i have 13 subjects to take. On opinions of others, more than half of that total subjects requires proper tuition. SHIT! Not only i have to spend loads of money on books, but on blood-sucking tutors as well! I'm in deep shit i tell ya! Plus, i'm not an only child! I have two younger brothers. And to make things worse, next yr when my bro goes to KINDERGARDEN, it will cost around "eight gees" for two years. My gosh!!! That would take up all my tuition cost. And he's only 5 at that time! Blood-sucking man!!! And when i discuss this with my parents all they can say is "Don't bother. We've planned everything. Money is not the problem. Don't think about it. Yada yada yada." It's not easy to put it behind me and splash all that cash just like that. Unlike some people, i don't have the heart to do so. My lost, BOOHOO!! So, i'm in a huge dilemma right now. To take or not to take? The run (for my dreams) or not to run? And i thought the nightmare was over, seems like there're more to come. Argghh...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: