Nuffnang

Friday, January 25, 2008

Blame It On The Weather

Jamestown Story - Dandelion Frog

I'm surrounded by guilt... I went over to 1Utama with some peeps after school today. The crime? I'm supposed to be grounded till end of February. Well, apparently... I hope my mom didn't really mean it. I have tonnes of things to do that requires me out of the house *fingers crossed*

Paintball pics!


Maurice was the terrifying silent killer. He ambushes and shoots you at point blank! Thank God he was on my team xD







Nutty was the Woman of the Match

Teehee... The mark on HanLiang's chest where I shot him xD



After-affects of paintball. Those aren't lovebites. He ain't that lucky...


What we did on Monday
*Warning. Not for the weak-hearted *coughs coughs*



Reminds me of an Uncle Grober... in a funny way...


ChienLung was the only one who held his frog with his bare hands without hesitation.





Cute ain't it? Ugly but adorable that is... Poor thing. Soon to be tortured and dead!



"As I lay with my hands wide apart, awaiting the moment to be cut open..."


First, you skin the frog to reveals its six packs!



Seriously... The frog has six packs. No kidding. See it for yourself. Check out the blood vessels on the skin.

Carefully draw an incision from the chest all the way down to the belly.

Oh, no. Don't mind me. Just mutilate me organs while I'm "peacefully" asleep.

I think our poor little frog bled to death. Its heart was beating so faintly. I guess its because Pn.Yip poured chloroform directly onto it. At least it was close to dead already.

Oh yeah sure... Feel free to take out one of my vital organs (fyi : liver). Anyone seeking for a donor?


Check out its silvery spine





My group of girls. We did a pretty good job since none of us actually screamed. Although I did let out a light but cowardly scream when I carried our frog and dumped it into the bucket of chloroform. The frog was fat, huge, slippery and struggling for its life, mind you =D

I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy the whole disection. But I did feel sick in the stomach to open the frog up and mutilate its organs just to study em. The really sick part was that the frog was actually asleep, not exactly dead. We needed to see its hearbeat. There have been cases where a frog actually woke up in the middle of the disection. I can't imagine! As you can see that I'm strongly against animal cruelty. I feel like a hypocrite cause I wouldn't mind disecting another one =D It's as close to performing a "surgery" as I can get at the time being xD

Oh, look what I stumbled onto, Bryan...

Do you know what's annoying?

Saw this on Phui Loo's blog and it totally reminded me of Bryan and his infuriating question.

That's all for today. Shall scurry off to finish reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" before heading off for my beauty sleep. I still can't make up my mind whether to attend scouts troop meeting tomorrow. It's at 7 friggin a.m. on a Saturday... *groans* Toodles~

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: