Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Frequent Demolition

The Fray - Unsaid

1979 - 2008

''I'm on a fucking journey,'' he said. ''I'm on a walkabout. A lot of people think ambition or success, and they think dollars.... My success is getting underneath that. At the fucking end of the day, that's the only thing you're going to carry with you when you die.''

Tragically, that journey ended on the afternoon of Jan. 22, when the actor was found dead at age 28 in his rented apartment in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood. Ledger was discovered naked in his bed by a housekeeper and a masseuse who had arrived for a regular appointment, a package of ''prescription-type'' sleeping pills nearby. (In a New York Times interview last November, Ledger had complained of having difficulty sleeping due to stress, to the point where a double dose of Ambien would only buy him an hour of rest.) There were no illegal drugs in the apartment, chief police spokesman Paul J. Browne reported, no evidence of foul play, and no initial indication of suicide. Pending an autopsy, it was unclear at press time what caused his death and whether prescription medications played a role.

-EntertaintmentWeekly.com-

Damn... isn't it such a waste? His career was just shooting off Hollywood's ramp. I'm sure everyone remembers how steaming he was in Brokeback Mountain. Seriously. He made homosexuals bearable to watch xD He made it so convincing. Gotta love his talent and versatility. I most definitely would not forget his performance in Casanova. I was going goo goo gaa gaa over him. I mean, just look at him. How can your heart NOT throb??! He just recently wrapped production as the Joker in the next Batman sequeal alongside Christian Bale. That would be a smash now since it's his last production. My jaw literally dropped to the ground when I saw the breaking news on E! Really... such a waste. Our world is now short of one hot, steaming, and bloody talented star.

As for me, today was as hectic as any other. Was in school till 5pm because of librarian duty and volleyball. I miss having lunch at home! I miss bathing 3 times a day, only get to bathe twice (bloody effing hot weather!) I miss having naps (not that i usually do. but would appreciate some once in a while) I miss having all the time in the world to laze around and most importantly GO OUT AND CATCH A MOVIE. Damn it. I'm feeling several widrawl-symptoms already. Like hogging Astro to watch HBO for hours, but get so aggitated in the end cause' they're all repeats! Effing Astro... *bleep* I practically dug through all my DVDs just to look for something that I have yet to set eyes on. I have another craving..... Carbonara!!! Geez... I'm just crazy over Carbonara. Went over to Delicious last Friday and ate it without beef bacon but with chicken. It was pure mediocre! Darn it... Looks like I have to sneak out this Friday AGAIN just to head over to Marco's (AGAIN) to have a munch of scrumptous, creamy, yummy Carbonara. *tummy grumbles* I don't like rebelling against grounding rules, but I just have to treat myself and give in to temptation once in a while, which I seldom do. So, I owe myself that, just once or so. Teehee!

Don't even ask me about my studies xD

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: