Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Little More Than Just Memories

Butterfly Boucher - Life Is Short
Edwin McCain - These Are The Moments

!Happy New Year!

It took me sometime to ponder about which song to feature in this post. So, I decided to feature two. "Life Is Short" ~ Another year has gone. All things said and all things done, life is indeed short. But we're all young, and there's plenty to come. "These Are The Moments" is dedicated to all my friends and love ones who have been by my side to offer a shoulder to lean on. I love you all and I can't thank you enough for all the memories you've given me. I could not ask for more.


Went to Curve for Countdown 2008. Had a blast with my girlfriends and a bunch of new friends. Love ya'll loads!

I woke up this morning with a really weird feeling in my gut. First I thought it was because I had Long Island Tea with an empty stomach last night. I regretted it. Then I thought, maybe I was starving. After breakfast and all I still had that unsettling feeling inside me. Then, I realised how much I miss 2007. Corny I know, but I really do. I miss all the sweet memories and am dying to relive them. 2008 is gonna be a whole new bizzare year for me. With all the new responsibilties stacking up, sometimes I yearn to be in a cradle once again.

So here's a short sums up of 2007.
*enjoyed the "honeymoon" year (very very true)
*felt the attack of add maths, biology, chemistry, physics... and the list goes on
*landed in a wacky class
*bonded with unexpected people (Bryan, you're one of them so to say)
*admitted into the hospital for the first time
*had a terrible food-poisoning...lost a lot of weight too ;)
*lost someone so dear to me
*had my first hangover (not pleasant)
*had a 13-hour movie marathon
*had the weirdest withrawal symptom after that xD
*had my first heartbreak
*had a wonderful english drama ~ and my class won
*DID NOT THROW A SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY
*said something really stupid which resulted into a 5-days silent treatment
*emo-ed for the stupidest reasons
*funiest incident, had a friend who misunderstood things and thought I was secretly interested "coughs coughs"
*got grounded a couple of times... escaped most of it xD
*had a teacher whom disliked me because I didn't meet her enough "coughs coughs"
*went to Langkawi with a close bunch of friends
*learned not to take things too seriously
*learned to start taking things seriously too
*lost touch with a lot of old friends
*met tonnes of new friends in return
*went for Countdown away from home for the first time! woohoo...

There are so many situations that I wanna rewind and do it all over again. Especially all the stupid things I've said and done. I wish I could take it all back so no one would get hurt. I crave to rewind those sweet moments too. Like the trip to Langkawi and the times when I didn't have to get into an arguement on the phone every night. All those bittersweet memories...

It's a whole new year. Time to turn over a new leaf... Haha, well not so serious of course. Here's something I'll do for sure. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE and study hard LMAO!

And here's a popular quote for all the ladies out there...

Toast to us ladies for 2008,
for the men who HAVE us,
the losers who HAD us,
and the lucky ones who will MEET us...

p/s: Damien, if you ever read this, old wounds do heal. I hope yours do. I truly do.
*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: