Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Missing Piece

Schuyler Fisk - Songs That Say Goodbye

Bryan left for Australia yesterday...
Missing him terribly already...
Now a piece is missing from this heart of mine...
Damn it, Bryan! Why did you have to go?!




I'm missing a shoulder to lean on...
Missing someone who could ask me to shut up when I've crossed the line...
Missing the times when we could roll our eyes at once on the count to three...
Missing someone who could annoy the shit out of me by just poking around...
Missing all the stupid facts from Mr-Know-It-All...
Missing someone who's super lame and super defensive...
Missing someone who could tell me what's right or wrong no matter how simple my mistakes are...


Gone are the times when we can scream at each other for no reason...
Gone are the times when we can team up against the gigly girls...
Gone are the times when we can debate for hours and still not agree on something...
Gone are the times when we can bring up all our weaknesses and just tease and laugh about it...
Gone are the times when we can be so frank and honest to each other...



Watching him leave through the depature gate yesterday was one of the hardest thing I had to do. There was so much that I wanted to say. But the minute I tried to put the words together, they seem to clump up to my throat. I tried so hard to hold back my tears.

I know the fact that he's only leaving to Melbourne... But without him around, things are never gonna be the same again. The minute he got up to the departure gate, my eyes just welled up uncontrollably. He's not gone forever but he's gone for good. As much as I didn't want him to leave, I know it's for his own good. He'll be much better off studying in Melbourne. This is the time when I'm in denial and he would hit me in the head with facts that say "everything's gonna be alright".


I'm gonna miss you terribly. In fact I'm missing you already and I bet my fortune that you know that, Bryan... Hope to hear from you soon...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: