Nuffnang

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hanging By The Season

Carly Simon - You're So Vain

School has started. Oh yeah, things are already starting to pile up! Sometimes I wonder why on earth do I put myself in situations like that. The first day of school was pretty much ordinary but at the same time seems so different. I know, I'm not making sense. My class is much bigger this time around. Everyone is louder than usual xD It's like we don't even bother to behave ourselves anymore. I think there's no need for first-impressions since we all know each other oh too well already. Besides that, everyone has already started studying. I mean, even people like Dasara and Vinser were reading Konserto Terakhir in class. I know i know... SPM is around the corner yada yada. But, it's just plain weird. Bottom line is, I've not kicked in yet. So yeah... It's gonna stay that way till reality hits in once again.

Went for a shopping spree right after school on Thursday with mummy dearest. I couldn't help it. Didn't buy much surprisingly. There wasn't much to see anyway... Wanted to stop by at Romp to get a pair of jeans but I remembered the last time I went there, the promoter offered me 5 pairs of jeans that I simply rejected in a matter of seconds. I'm beginning to find the shop a lil lala because of all that gaudy designs.

Just when I was about to leave the mall, I passed by Levi's and it was like calling after me. There were denims gleaming at me, wrapping their vines around me... pulling me in. Everyone knows how ridiculously expensive Levi's jeans are. But they were so tempting and seductive... Okay, that was totally exeggerated, but you know what I'm saying right? RIGHT? So, I entered thinkin 'oh, well. just try on a few. you don't have to buy it'. So, I took the "super super low rise jeans' and tried it on. It was freaking hilarious. When I crouch down, my ass crack was totally exposed! So, I told the salesperson that it was a huge NO-NO. Then I tried another pair which didn't really seem nice on me cause I'm not exactly tall *coughs coughs* I was thinking, yay no temptation so no purchases. Then the salesperson HAD to pick this sleek looking pair of jeans for me to try on. My silly lil brain immediately clicked on buying the jeans the minute I put it on. Not surprisingly, now there's a huge hole in my pocket that would take months to mend ='(

As for today, I had loads of things to do. Went all the way to KL Central just to buy a lil piece of train ticket. By the way, the shoes there are so disappointing at this time of the month. They were like really really ancient stock. Then, had to stop at Marco's to pick up my paycheque. But apparently the HR is off today. Bleep bleep. Then went to Hair Texture to cut my hair. It was a useless effort. Apparently, there's no difference. My dad kept mumbling about how long my hair still was. After that, I had to go over to 1Utama to get my cropped jeans. I have yet to finish my Moral Project when everyone's almost done. I have to make tonnes of phone calls for enquiry. I hate calling resorts for enquiry. They keep expecting you to book a room on the spot! Sigh, give me a break... It's only the first week. I can't even imagine what would come next.

Oh, by the way. Something's wrong with Adverlets. Any idea??

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: