Nuffnang

Friday, January 18, 2008

Just A Little Bit Of Faith

Tristan Prettyman - When It Rains




*breathes in deeply* Things have not been a bed of roses lately. Been stressed up over so many things. School affairs are being piled up. I have 3 trips to plan for clubs. Both overnight trips. And my Leo Club teacher advisor (needless to name who) isn't giving me a chance to get a breather. She just can't lay off my ass. Then, I got voted into the Hias Rumah Dept for Rumah Biru. I know, what the bleep! Of all the people, sure... vote for the most un-artistic! I tried to pull out, but somehow the teacher said it doesn't matter, as long as I can lead the rest. I was like okaayyy... I don't think leading would do much of a difference to win for creative-ness. It's gonna be one heck of a year. Then, there's volleyball. Have to train super hard because it's sad to say that we're not really good. So, if things go on low, we're so gonna be trashed. Especially by Sri Kembangan because they're so awesome at it. Killer spike! *crosses fingers*


Facing some dillemas at home. My parents seem to tell me a lot of stuff. They would ask for my opinion whenever they can. Somehow they assume I'm an adult to take it all in. I do try my best to face it like how a grown up would, but I can't. Sometimes I really do wish that they would keep it from me. I know it sounds self-centred and all, but there's only so much that I can take. Gawd, I miss the times when all I have to do is Eat Sleep and Shit. Studying wasn't even a big of a deal at that time. I guess I'm just having a crisis. You know, like those middle-age crisis. Except mine's a huge silly one which shows how bleeping scared I am to step into adulthood.


I've planned a paintball activity tomorrow. Specially for Bryan. Two people just pulled out last minute. So, it might be called off. I hope it'll work out. It'll be an opportunity for me to lash out all the emotions and heavy load pounding on my chest right now. I really thank God for friends who can really make me laugh every single day...







You can see how creepy Bryan looks. Surprisingly Vinser was camera shy that day. You're such a pain at times, d'ya know that Bryan?

I have an awful lot to say about a lot of things but I'm afraid if I do, I might not be able to stop. Where are you when I need your shoulder to lean on?


*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: