Nuffnang

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dash of Accentricity

Santana feat Chad Kroeger - Into The Night

Gosh, I woke up with a stinging pain in my right arm this morning. It was almost unbearable. I was groaning in pain throughout the morning. Especially my back. But what came with those groans were laughters in my head thinking "So, this is the after affect of Paintball!!". Went for paintball with Bryan, Vinser, ZhuoLi, ChienLung, JunHsien, HanLiang, Dasara, Grace with her brother, Ben, Nutty, Sarah, Jennifer and her cousin Maurice. So there were all 14 of us. MeiShan was supposed to join us but pulled out last minute because of all her tuitions, have a break sometimes, Shan, you're gonna blow your own brains out. We were all like "darn! no target to shoot at since meishan is not joining us" Seriously, we were all planning to get her. Probably that's why she didn't wanna go xD

So anyway, we were supposed to meet at the Taman Bahagia station at 2.30pm. Being typical Malaysians, most of the guys came at 2.45p.m. Poor us. We had to take the public transport and then walk ALL THE WAY THERE. What are we to do?! None of us can drive... YET! It's an Academy called Paintball Starz. I think. Heh. I didn't even bother to know the name of the place xD We stopped at Taman Jaya station thinking that it's near Amcorp Mall. Well, according to the silly map, it was. So, we walked around and around and around but could not find no darn paintball field. Dasara's bad bad bad sense of direction took us everywhere but ended up nowhere. Then Sarah called and gave the weirdest directions...

Sarah : Okay. Walk away from Amcorp Mall. Keep to your right (or was it left??) Walk all the way straight.
Me : There are so many angles of "straight" from where I'm standing!!
Sarah : Where are you?
Me : Leaving A&W area.
Sarah : Ya'll still at A&W?! Backside la you! Okay, so you go straight....

And she kept going on and on with her "go straight" directions. And Bryan was freaking annoying, I could hear him in the background complaining. Bryan, you're the pain! =p I remembered Sarah said the place was located in between PJ Hilton and Armada hotel. So we walked towards PJ Hilton. After walking for more than 15 minutes, then I realised that PJ Hilton and Armada were "miles" apart. The place was no where to be seen. And by the pace we were going, I had a feeling that the plan wouldn't work out after all. Thankfully someone was "smart" enough to suggest us to stop by and ask for directions. Hey, I was the only girl around 5 other guys. It wouldn't appear to be a surprise that we didn't stop to ask for directions. Was surrounded by bloody male-ego! Long story short, we found the place immediately after that. It was located so far in. Near the Tun Hussein Onn Eye Hospital and St. Paul Church. A long 30 minutes walk. It was frigging scary okay?? The guys crossed the road like nobody's business. It scared the shit outa me! It felt like I was gonna be roadkill in a matter of seconds.

The paintball game was the bomb!!! We played 4 games actually. About 50 pellets each. I got shot in the back by Bryan, which hurts right now. Then I got shot on my finger and my hip by Sarah. Ironically, that happened when I ambushed her. Plan failed xD I managed to shoot Nutty, HanLiang and Grace. Teehee! Basically everyone managed to shoot someone, and I think everyone went home with bruises! It was bloody painful. Especially being shot at a 2 feet range. It was really an experience for all of us. I expected it to finish really fast, but thankfully we played for almost 2 hours. Probably because some of us wasted time hiding behind the shield waiting for the opponents to run out of ammo. I'm one of them xD Felt cowardish... Will post pictures after I get em from Nutty.

After that we went to A&W for dinner. Yuck. Not gonna dine there for some time now... Zhuo Li, Vinser and JunHsien were so reluctant to go home. So was I. So we hung around KJ till 7.30pm. Then decided to go over to Marco's AGAIN (Vinser's idea).

They were still craving to eat Pizza and Pasta even after dining at A&W. Pigs...



I have no idea why JunHsien was so shy towards the waitress.

We were muka tembok enough to ASK for a free Jumbo Margherita from our friend, Siti. It finished in a blink of an eye.

Jun's (right) and my (left) poor fingers. Direct hit! Bloody painful...

We have a really really weird President. Jun never fails to act retarded whenever he has a chance to xD An ideal friend to go to whenever you feel like emo-ing. He'll just turn on "It Ends Tonight"


Zhuo Li invading my phone with this serious look on his face. I wonder what he was doing... Never got to find out!


Vinser was eating like a hungry cayote! He's now a regular customer of Marco's Pizza. Even I don't visit Marco's that often after I quit the job.


After that the guys still hadn't had enough! They decided to play basketball at 8.30pm. I was already washed up but they were still up and running like annoying Energizer Bunnies. So, we went over to the park nearby my house. Played basketball and volleyball till 9.30pm. Zhuo Li once again failed to teach me how to SET. I can't seem to grasp the concept. FINALLY they decided to go home. I was pretty darn tired. Fell asleep on the couch watching E!



Imagine, I had to spent my entire day till night with these 3 maniacs. But it was fun lah. Bloody Karma Sutra jokes ya'll crack up. I seriously thought ya'll bought it xD Thanks guys, at least I didn't feel so emo after that xD


*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: