Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When Silence's All That It Is

Feist - How My Heart Behaves

Just dropped by to pen...
Chelsea's Tour to Malaysia was effing awesome!!
My adrenaline's still pumping whenever I think of those skillful lads
Malaysia's national team did pretty well..
Much better than what I've expected.
My sincere apologies for looking down on you guys...
I'm so proud of the team :D

Will update on it with really really lousy pictures!
You'll see what I mean soon :S

Volleyball tournament was a sucky one for me this year.
I played horribly...
Cis... Malunya... In the school team but can't even serve right.
I don't know why but my focus and concentration was damn off..
And I just couldn't take the pressure in the court yesterday.
We didn't even make it to the finals.
Truly sorry for letting the team down :(
This is so NOT the way of ending game season...
Sigh...

Anyway, I'll update more soon.
I've gotta buck up on my studies...
Ass Pee Am are exactly 40 days away!
It's totally insane!
I've already forgotten most of my studies
MAINLY due to the countless hours of being away from home...
*Fingers crossed*
I hope I'm able to glue my ass on the chair for at least 2 hours a day.
Even that's not enough.
CRAP!!

there are no words to describe
the disappointment burdened
surely your ignorance is nothing
but a blunt confession
of plain cowardice...
i wish you well...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: