Nuffnang

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cumulative Aneurysm

KT Tunstall - Miniature Disasters

Today's Add Maths paper was sucky as heellll *in a Jeff Dunham/Walter tone*
Serve my sorry ass right for not practicing...
Easily lost 30 marks with a snap of the finger...
I just sat there and stared blankly at the piece of paper filled with rad, pi, std deviation, x, z, y, double o q r s...
You can find all 26 alphabets in ONE PAGE...
Somehow my love for add maths seems to have vanished in thin air, along with my chances of getting an A...
Pissifying...
Right until the middle of the second paper, all that ran into my mind was...
"Screw this! I don't wanna do it anymore. I WANT TO SLEEP!"
Unfortunately my competitive compulsive disorder never allowed me to just PUT THE PEN DOWN...
Gawd... How I feel like ripping the paper apart...
It was indeed the worst for last!

If only I had the guts to fill the paper up like these instead

GENIUS


Haha... should have done this instead of leaving one of the question blank xD


These students should be awarded comical artist of the month....

Never knew Borat was such an inspiration xD

LMAO! An elephant, seriously???

xD last line's the bomb... "each line has an arrow head on the end"



Ahahaha... Classic "my dog ate my homework" kind of answer...

EXACTLY!


I wonder what's the examiners reaction...
It would be funny as hell, IF they have a sense of humour!

And my all time favorite... *drumrolls*

I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS LIKE!

These are totally unrelated but makes a lot of "sense" doesn't it??

Funny how people can even think about sex while brainstorming in maths. Freaks.

HAH. I wonder who came up with this GENIUS theory =.=

Sigh.
I'm exhausted.
One more paper to go...
Lost the mood to study for tomorrow's Bio paper...
I just wanna PIG OUT for the day... *snorts*
Tooodlezzz

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: