Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Glutton Spree

Patrick Watson - The Great Escape

My 3 days break is almost up... :(
Yesterday was supposed to be the last, but oh well...
I'm declaring another for today :D

Been eating out like crazy lately.
No wonder I've been taking trips to the kitchen more often than usual.
I swear. The daily requirement of 8 glasses of water a day has shot up to 15.
I'm not exaggerating!
Pray hard that I don't get kidney stones ...

Anyway... Went to Pantai Seafood on Sunday night.
It's located at Sungai Kayu Ara, near the steamboat restaurant opposite the Shell station.
Same area, but gotta drive further in.
Their salted egg crab and ying yong kailan are to die for...
Sorry, no pics.
Blame the stupid idiotic waiter.
He totally pissed me off.
Seriously... It took him forever to bring us a set of fork and spoon.
And when we pushed on him to hurry up, he instantly gave us the signature HIGH-FIVE!
He was a foreigner working in a Chinese restaurant.
What are the "odds" right?

As for yesterday night, went to SS2 pasar malam with the bunch.
It was crowded as hell....
And MeiShan's handphone almost got stolen.
Read her blog for the dramatic details...
Then we headed over to wai sek kai for dinner.
Turned out, I was the only one who ate there...
The rest of them ate bits and pieces from food stands.
Never knew they sold so much FOOD at pasar malam.
Then again, I don't go to pasar malam very often.
Came home and ate again.
I pretty much pigged out for the past few days xD

Today, went shopping with mummydearest and aunt, who came all the way Puchong...
Daddydearest wasn't around...
Which means only one thing...
JAPANESE FOOD!!


Daddydearest strongly dislikes Japanese food.
I remembered what a waste it was when we brought him to Shogun the other day.
He just sat there and started grumbling about how UNCOOKED the food were.
Haha... Ironic.
So... we pratically enjoyed our oishii lunch today :D
Sushi Zenmai's pretty good.
Not as good as Sake Sushi, but for the price, it's pretty worth it.
Service was mediocre though...
Took 15 minutes for our Salmon sushi to arrive.
And its served RAW... Geez...
No pictures AGAIN.
I suck at food blogging, seriously!

Mummydearest and I were crazy over the miso soup...
So, we decided to buy some home :D
I have a feeling that I'll be sick of it very soon...

Miso Soup paste

I know it's ultimately disgusting to say this, but...
The first thing that struck my mind was 2 girls 1 cup!!!
Thank God it doesn't look like that after its cooked xD

Of course, a bowl of miso soup is never complete without...

Japanese Seaweed

Seriously, this small package is more costly than the packet of soup paste.
All these are sold at the store right next to Sushi Zenmai.

I know it doesn't look very attractive, but trust me, it tastes pretty great.

I better scurry off now.
Gotta get ready to head over to Jean's supermom's Steamboat...
Yeapyeap... FOOD FOOD FOOD :D

Before I go off...
Little Pipsqueak has something to say...

ALL I WANT FOR CHIRSTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!!!

Santa, please make the little boy's wish come true... xD

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: