Nuffnang

Friday, September 19, 2008

Thin Line of Tension

Tristan Prettyman - Breathe

Two weeks down, one more agonizing one to go...
Seriously, I'm sleep deprived.

Only had 3 hours of sleep last night, and even then no peace.
Never study right before you sleep, you end up dreaming about what you last read.
So can you imagine what I dream of after I studied Sejarah...
Yeah, I know, I'm making a big deal out of this trial.
Indeed it's just a trial, can't imagine how it'll be like during the real ASS deal.

Thanks to blogs like this...
I'm hooked on E-Shopping!
I can't help but visit sites like Clothesbucket and DressingLab each time I come on.
Seriously, check the sites out.
Usually Shopaholic's Den scouts around for clothes and features it on their site.
But not EVERYTHING is eye catching...
I've seen clothes that make me go "OMG they actually wear that?!"
Some people are either blind or just.... Well, blind!

Speaking of clothes...
I have some fashion crime photos for you to bleed your eyes out...


Janet Jackson's latest concert tour
Obviously she's trying to outdo her brother's fashion statement...

Strike two!

Seems like she's gonna sweep her trash off her skirt... I mean pants.. Err.. SKANTS!
Geez... more like skank...

Strike three! And you're out!

There are so many "wrongs" on her and I don't know where to start.
To begin with, what's with that skin-tone sleeves around her lower arm...
And that fake "I Love Mother" tattoo (those kind of tattoos are amusing!)
Plus that... Scarf that looks like a scarf but I don't think it's a scarf...
Most obvious one is that ridiculous HAT that looks like a giganto popsicle stick bulging outta her head!

These are worse than her nip-slip at SuperBowl with Justin Timberlake!

Well, alright... This ain't EXACTLY a fashion crime...
If I were to say so, I would be stampeded upon by raging Avril-wannabe's!
Trust me... there are tonnes of them around here.
Started of with her skin tight white tank top that showed off her black bra strap.
Then she made ties sensible for girls/women to wear.
After that she brought that BRIGHT PINK tutu!
Now she's always seen wearing Scottish quilts and netted leggings.
Hah. No one can pull that off like Avril without making a NEGATIVE fashion statement.
In other words, I'm sick of being blinded by all the double Ls' lalaness...
who are trying so hard to be like her
Wannabes that obviously CANNOT BE x|

Yeah I know
Seems like I'm lashing out on every bits and pieces of issues...
I have nothing interesting to update.
Haven't been going out much.
Going out as in going for a MOVIE or FEASTING or SHOPPING!
Um. Strike that. E-Shopping seems like a better resort nowadays.
ButBut... Speaking of movies :D (yeap... here I go again)

Movies to anticipate :D

This one features the most mouth watering cast EVER!!
Ed Harris from Gone Baby Gone and the villain in the most recent National Treasure.
British veteran Jeremy Irons! Seriously, he's accent will blow you away!
Put aside the fact that I'm crazy over British accent, he's pretty charismatic.
Viggo Mortensen from the amazing LOTR.
And not forgetting Renee Zelwegger, the only female cast I know from the bunch.
Release on the 19th of September in USA (limited screening)
Will prolly reach here in... say... November perhaps??

How about this one??
Shia Labeouf is back!
Well, he's never really gone, but obviously he slowed down a lil' after Indiana Jones.
So, here's the chance to catch him again.
Also starring Michelle Monaghan (Mission Impossible 3 and Made of Honour).

Release in September. Haven't seen the poster here yet... Or the trailer...
So... Guessing it won't be out so soon :(

Perhaps this too?
Nah...! Who am I kidding. Another sex related slapstick comedy...
After watching Don't Mess With the Zohan, I've basically given up on watching movies like this.
Too disturbing.

Well, not many nice movies this season.
Which is good... for now...
Limited TEMPTATION for me :D

toodles!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: