Nuffnang

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Short TimeOut

John Legend - Show Me

ALAS!
It's over and done with... for now.
Seriously, thank God for the one week of Raya holidays...
I really need a breather!
Just came home a couple of minutes ago.
Today's been pretty crazy.
Was out the whole day, like as though I've never been out in AGES.
As a matter of fact, it has been quite a while since I went out with friends...
Went to Carl's Jr with Jen, Nutty and HanHwa.
I don't think I can ever eat, OR EVEN LOOK, at McD's or Burger King ever again!
Carl's Jr. is fucking awesome!
I know it's unnecessary to swear... but seriously, it was damn good!
Ate the Mushroom Burger... beats Burger King's Mushroom Swiss anytime!
And it's effing HUGE!
Nutty was tipsy after the meal... overdose xD
Apparently it wasn't big enough for HanHwa, seriously guys are a bunch of military TANKS.
They can stuff every bit of garbage, and still ask for more.
Take fan thong for example :D
Anyway... it was a really good meal out with ze peeps, good de-stress for my poor soul xD
After a lil shopping, decided to leave and got stuck in ze FREAKIN' jam.
Seriously, due to buka puasa and end of office hours at the same time, the road was packed like sardines.
What's worst? I gave Jen the wrong directions!
We missed the flyover after coming out of OU and I brought her all the way to TTDI.
No
la, actually we weren't really far off track, but the jam seriously made it seem like miles awaaay.
So, yeah. Got stuck in a major jam...
And I just sat there feeling embarassed and soo
paiseh for giving her the wrong directions.
Seriously, I'm really really bad in directions xD
Usually I get free rides, so I'll just daze and day dream in the car...
Can't imagine how it'll be when I'm finally the one sitting on the driver's seat.
Might drive myself aaall the way to Kepong.
Geez... Gotta pay more attention on the road :D

Came home and went out again.
This time with Jean.
Had one of our best berbonding session.
Intended to feast at Murni's but nooo... it was closed... till 6th October!
Too freakin rich till a week's off wouldn't matter a tad bit.
So, ate home... Then headed off to Starbucks.
Hah... my first frappacino in... well, MONTHS!
Was pretty surprised... People started flooding in after 9.30-10pm.
Seriously, coffee so late at night?
I always thought that coffee's best served hot and steamy first thing in the morning :D yum

Great de-stress today.
Totally relives the stiffness of my neck.
I'm supposed to be asleep right now.
Have a pretty important interview at Taylor's tomorrow.
Their Bali Commerce Square campus is darn cool!
I saw their clean and sparkly kitchen. Ah. drool...
And they have all those hotel training stuff. Ah. Drool...
So yeah, I'm partially mind-set to head over to Taylor's.
But I was so against it. Cause' it's filled with brand conscious brats and I heard that everyday's like a fashion parade.
I can't stand plastics.
Was thinkin of Sunway College Uni... But they don't major in Hospitality.
Sigh. Dilemma dilemma.
Blah. Better scurry off to bed.
Interriogation tomorrow. Gotta get ready mentally :S

I hereby declare a full THREE days of hibernation.
So... DO NOT DISTURB =P


Fine. Call me a pig.
OINKS!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: