Nuffnang

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Deranged Freak

The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone

Remember the movie Cloverfield?
It came out in January 18th, early this year.
I just managed to watch it.
Clear full screen on my tv, download credits to mininova.org and bittorrent.

The movie seems damn real!
It's different compared to every other kind of movies.
Because this is a different kind of genre all together.
It's sorta like a fiction documentary.
It seems like a real life documentary, but it's all made up.
You get what I mean...
Anyway, it's mainly about some freaky alien invasion...
And how a group of friends overcome the disaster.
Seriously, I was sucked in my seat.
Not to mention some jumps and screams too.
Damn good.
Haven't watched a movie this good in a while.
Highly recommend to catch it!

KungFu Panda was soo cute!
I enjoyed that cartoon xD
21 was pretty good too.
Not what I've expected, but brilliant movie nevertheless...

I totally regret watching The Boleyn Girl already
Never knew they would release it here in M'sia.
Should have patiently waited and watch it at GSC instead.
Damn.... I highly recommend that too.
Interesting movie.

Gotta scurry off now.
Dinner @ Pantai Seafood, Kayu Ara.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: