Nuffnang

Sunday, October 19, 2008

And So It Is...

J Minus - Anywhere

Sigh...
Exactly 23 more days and counting...
The exam stress took off for hardly a week and has returned SQUARELY...
I'm gonna be a nerd for at least a month.
Hah. Let's see if I succeed.

So basically my daily schedule consist of double-S-E.
eat sleep study eat sleep study eat sleep study eat sleep STUDY!
Ain't life FAB?

It ain't easy-peasy, mind you!
Schedule's been so tight till sleep doesn't seem like a necessity anymore.
Because whenever I'm not studying, I only feel like watching a movie.
So my supposed 8 hours of sleep has narrowed down by half.

Which reminds me... Max Payne is out and I'm dreading to watch it :(

ARGHH! The sacrifices I have to make :(
Shut up! I'm not gonna sacrifice my movies and shows for nuts!

Did I mention that Gossip Girl gets steamier by the second?? :D

Shush... I'm already 2 episodes behind for GG and Grey's.
Not to mention, I have not seen a single episode of Heroes Season 2.
So shush... I'm usually on par with the states.
I have toned down A LOT.

Damn. 23 more days.
552 more hours to sacrifice... that's all it takes.
After this the REAL nightmare awaits.

Seriously I'm more freaked out over what's lying ahead after Ass Pee Am...
This or That? Here or There?
And people are already racing in to submit their trial results for scholarship application.
Here I am, dumbfounded and clueless about where to send...?
The very idea of choosing my career path just right after secondary school is extremely DAUNTING.
That's life, but... HECK!

My current dilemma : Taylor's or Sunway??
I have to say, Taylor defeats Sunway hands down.
Look at their fliers, facilities and even their website!
I need not mention the obvious cost difference.
No doubt Taylor's far more experienced...
But I think Sunway would have a better studying environment...
More laid back and less of a daily fashion parade!

Okay, now I shall shut up!
Just get over with this SPM crap
and Malaysia's RIDICULOUS education system...
Worry about the rest later...

I better scurry off.
I'm greasy and smell like lamb chop all over, about to be a scrumptious Coyote meal.
Note-to-self : Always think TWICE before volunteering to prepare dinner.

THIS IS A TOTAL UNDERSTATEMENT

maybe I'm exaggerating :D

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: