Nuffnang

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Jive and Glitters

Abba - Thank You For The Music

Step aside, Leonardo DiCaprio, Josh Harnett or even James Franco...
Make way for Shia LaBeouf!

I'm bedazzled xD *swoons*

I'm all goo and gaas over him right now *giggles* xD
This time his character is less... well, less of a LOSER.
In Transformer he was the loser who's lucky to get a kickass robot.
In Disturbia he was a loser juvenile delinquent who watches the world from his room window.
But both characters scored a hott chick, I'm just saying...
Anyway, in Eagle Eye, he takes on a totally different role.
I think DJ Caruso is trying to form him into an action movie star...
Which is definitely working!

Remember how dorky and plain ANNOYING he was in Even Stevens?

Well, he's all grown up now!


I watched Eagle Eye yesterday...
My review?
FREAKING AWESOME!
To say that I was blown away, is a total understatement.
Nope, not because of Shia...
Alright, maybe a huge part.
But putting that aside, the visual effect was superb!
And we went to GSC hall 2 equipped with ze awesome THX ;D
I was wincing during the car chase and explosions.
It's like you're there witnessing the whole thing.
Haha. Maybe I'm exaggerating :D
Even so, I totally enjoyed the movie.
Props to DJ Caruso.
Don't listen to those crappy critics, who slammed the movie with a C.
If you don't mind a slight tinge of absurdity, you'll definitely enjoy the movie.
Besides, we all go to the movies for exaggerations ;)

After that, watched Mamma Mia! too.

It was not bad.
Not as good as I thought it would be.
Cause' you know... it has standards to keep up to.
The Broadway Mamma Mia has raised the par real high for Holywood.
Anyway, it's an enjoyable movie.
Needless to say, ABBA's hit songs were marvelous.
And guess what??

Mamma Mia is coming to Malaysia!!!!

I AM SO GOING!!!

Butbutbut... Everything's that awesome comes with a catch...
This one comes with a loud KA-CHING!

Check out ze price!!

Yeah. Life sucks sometimes...
I'm still trying to dig through my contacts for promotional tickets.
Thankfully it's by Star Publications...
Know some people there, so hopefully *fingers crossed* I can pull some strings :D

Hah. So much for my short 3-day break.
I have given in to my movie addictions once again...
Can't help it...
Teehee!

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: