Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So It Goes...

Ben Harper - High Tide Low Tide

We're down to less than 2 weeks till "doom's day".
At this point I'm basically groaning "Ah darn. Just get over with it ASAP."
My cousin just brought over his PS2, apparently he's gonna give it to my bros.
Generous much?
I'm not ecstatic to say the least.
Because he just brought in the MAJOR distraction.
The box was filled with football games!
And the most addictive?

Seriously, this is effing entertaining.
I loved the movie, so no doubt I adored this.
It's cool to be able to control bumble-bee.
Really... I know it's a boyish fanatic xD
But oh well, for a girl who likes watching football, this should come to no surprise :D

This is by far THE MOST pointless game EVER!
It's a waste of time and brains.
All you have to do is just go around and start bashing people up for no reason whatsoever.
Like an idiotic mafia mission.
The worst part? My brother's addicted to it.
Nope, not Justin. He's still undeveloped to violence xD
Go figure.

If that's not distracting enough...

Release on the 13th November.
That's the day of Mod Maths papers.
Great ain't it?
Can't wait to catch it! Been waiting for quite a while.
The first one was hilarious. Adorable lil' mastermind-penguins.
If I were to watch it, it'll be in the middle of exam period.
should i? should i should i? it's soooo tempting :S

So basically these are all the MINOR distractions BUZZING around me.
And it's shortlisted.

Sigh...

Hang in there guys.
A month more and we're all free birds!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: