Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Scratch In Memory

Damien Rice - I Remember

*sobs*sniffes*sobs*
I had to say goodbye to my first ever guitar yesterday :(


SOLD! For RM130 (Good buy isn't it?!)
to a malay family, apparently for the lady's younger brother.
They seem nice.
So I guess my guitar's in good hands...
Thanks to www.mudah.com.my
The site allows you to put up an ad, without any charges!


I'm gonna miss it...
A LOT!
Decided to snap as many pictures as I can...
It is of sentimental value, you see....

No, I did not really sob over it. Just the drama :D
Ignore the red nose... Blackheads 911 xD

Main reason I bought it in the first place was because I adored the colour.
BIG MISTAKE!
Got really attached to it, although I RARELY played it.
Cause' its bridge is way too high.
It's excruciating to play and everytime I lose the mood due to the pain.
yeah, I probably should have gotten the bridge changed instead...
but oh well, better to get a new one!
AND...
I need money to buy a NEW guitar ;)

One which is lighter and have a better tune to it...
if I have enough ka-ching... one with plug-ins too! teehee!
Any store you guys may suggest?

For now I'm stuck with daddydearest's old buddy
Sigh.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: