Nuffnang

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Glimpse Within A Mile

Paramore - Decode

After 57 days,

which is 1368 hours,

that's 82 080 minutes,

friggin 4 924 800 seconds...
My "long lost" friend who flew all the way to Switzerland for further studies,
FINALLY decided to call, to end my endless worries

of whether or not he has reached safely...

and HAS NOT CRASHED FROM A FREAKING HIJACK!

Geez... seriously!

The endless worries people put me through sometimes...

Even his BEST FRIEND didn't hear from him till 2 weeks ago.


I have absolutely no idea how's Switzerland like.

Yeah I've heard of the Alps and mountain skiing.

But other than that, I know nuts about that place.

So, when I googled images of Switzerland...


OMG!

Ship me over to Switzerland, PRONTO!!!

I'm so gonna stuff myself into a FedEx box!


If his destination was to Czech Republic I would have died of a major heart attack...

I've heard you can never walk the streets without feeling a tad bit paranoid.
People who've been to Switzerland...

Is it really that difficult to find a functional public phone?

His excuse? "Busy
lah..."
Peeesshh... Pissifying!


Just came home from grocery shopping :D

I just love grocery shopping...

I'm just so amazed by the variety of sauces!

If I had all the money in the world to splurge, I would buy every kind of sauce.

BBQ on Monday, Oyster on Tuesday, Alfredo on Wednesday, Tomato Puree on Thursday and so on...
Well, you know what I mean... :D
Walking down every aisle gives me cooking inspirations.

But the minute I get home, laziness causes those inspirations to rot.


Anyway... My parents have decided to "boycott" Giant Supermarket.

Apparently their rice there is easily RM5 more expensive than the ones sold at Carefour and Tesco.

So is everything else. Not as vast difference as the rice =.=
But seriously I wouldn't recommend anyone to shop at Carefour, Subang Jaya.

It's like "skin and bones" over there.

Everything seems out of stock.

Then again, maybe grocery shopping at 8.30pm isn't exactly the smartest idea...

I searched high and low for rosemary...

Had no clue which section it was at.

Herbs? Organics? Vegetable? Heck!

And the worst part??

I'm not even sure how it looks like exactly...

So, in case you're wondering... I Googled...

This is R-O-S-E-M-A-R-Y

Felt like a total dumbass...

I swore I've seen it before.
And you wouldn't believe it...

Saw a little RAT holding it not too long ago...

Yeap, Ratatouille!


So, why Rosemary?


Rosemary Chicken

Ingrediants
3 large potatoes, peeled
1 (3 pounds) broiler-fryer chicken, cut into quarters
2 tablespoon of olive of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary

Directions
Cut each potato into four wedges. Place chicken and potatoes in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish or shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper, sprinkle over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle rosemary over chicken. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes; drain. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear.


*coughs*

When I have the time :D

On another note...

Click for a larger view

Footstool Players are here with their 2008 production!
All are invited to watch their drama at SIBKL.


Site map : Click for a larger view

Good news! Free admitance :)
Come and join us...

toodles!
i'm so gonna kick your ass when you get back. hmph
*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: