Nuffnang

Thursday, December 18, 2008

CroakSniffCroak

JMinus - Ana Rose

Go to MySpace and check out the band called JMinus. They're AWESOME! Or click on the link on my sidebar :)

*sniffs*
I hate being sick.
Especially when there's so much to do.
Been in bed the whole of Tuesday, which was like HELL.
Now my throat hurts like HELL.
Due to waiting at the bus stop for about half an hour (felt longer) with no U45 or 43 bus (wtv) in sight, plus Malaysia's lousy air quality, my nose is now running like HELL.
Public transportation to and from OneUtama is like HELL.
The bus ride was like HELL.
Smarty-ol-me stood at the middle entrance of the bus and when the door opened my arm
kena kepit.
That sucked like HELL.
I know... You can go LMFAO all the way to Timbuktu...
Thank God only WenXian witnessed it. Well, and the malay guy chuckling behind me!
Bloody embarassing!
I now have 5 types of meds to take after every meal, which is like HELL.
So yeah... Things doesn't seem to be going my way lately. And seems like HELL.

Okay... I better stop ranting. *think constructive*
Lunch with WenXian, Bryan and Nutty was pretty entertaining xD
WenXian and Bryan could not stop debating about which part of Aussie that's cooler : Melbourne or Adelaide.
I now know some facts about Aus thanks to them.
Like the capitol city of Aus is actually Canbera (i think) and not Sydney or Melbourne (which most people think)
70% of people in Adelaide are actually old folks.
I can go on, but I've got enough of Aussie.

Speaking of which... Steve Hooker's name came out in our conversations.
And don't you agree that he looks like Hercules??
Like those gung-ho Greecian atheletes from long long looooong ago.
Okay... Moving on :D

Christmas is next week! Whoopee!
I totally feel like a child once again.
The Christmas tree is up and gleaming!
Plans for the pre-christmas dinner and christmas eve barbeque is already laid out perfectly.
Now there's a huge checklist which is totally undone.
Chirstmas presents. EEK! I haven't bought any, and it seems like I'm running out of time.
It ain't easy shopping for Christmas presents when I'm broke.
Since I worked last year, I didn't have a budget, so I practically splurge my whole month's salary on presents.
Whereas I'm almost penniless right now.
Anyone know a way to get fast cash in less than a week?
Something squeaky clean please ;)

I now vow to snap pictures wherever I go.
One thing I've realised, I can't blog without pictures!
I'll get the "writers blog" and everything will turn out bleak and boring. Heh :/
Okay, I'm out.
Guess it'll be sometime till the next post... if something INSPIRING other than outings and luncheons and yadayada... comes up.

Hmm... Santa oh Santa, have I been naughty or nice? ;)

No comments: