Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Stinkin Port Hole

BitTorrent has been giving me a whole lot of bullshit lately...
Just reformatted my computer, thanks to the line up of Trojans!
And now my downloading speed slowed down from 53kb/s to 5kb/s (maximum)
Bloody pissifying I tell ya.
I've been searching the net for the past hour and a half.
Been to countless IT geek forum...
And still can't seem to settle this stupidstupidstupid problem.
Some forum said it's about the forwarding port, or the ip address, or the firewall.
Bah... There was all these NAT port, Wa-AL port yadayada the list goes on...
Ugh. Frustrating much.
I hate it when it comes to solving computer problems.
It's just so darn complicated.
I usually go berserk when my connection's screwed up, or for this matter, my stupid downloading program!
*sniff* and I have tonnes of episodes waiting for me to feast my eyes on!

HELP! SOS!!!
I need an IT geek!

No comments: