Nuffnang

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Broken Wings

Weezer - Troublemaker

just when i thought i finally have the wings to fly, daddydearest comes swooping by.
sigh. think again....

It's true.
I'm more compelled to update when I'm not suppose to :s
I've nothing much to update on...
Been going out for countless movies and downloading movies at home.
I think I'm prolly gonna be overdosed in the next couple of days.
Watched.... Twilight, No Reservations, Seeker : The Dark Is Rising (stupid ass movie), Tropic Thunder (pure meaningless), Made of Honor (finally.. so shweet), Mission Impossible 3 (the one I swore I would never watch, now I've watched all three =.=), Harold & Kumar : Escape From Guantanamo Bay (sick shit. to no surprise that most of the guys enjoyed it. u sick bastards...), Quarantine (awesome, unfortunately jean doesn't think so), Transamerica (too much to comment on this one)
That's it. Gonna watch Body of Lies later, hopefully it wouldn't turn out like another Departed.
That movie was a total let down. Enjoyed the Hong Kong Infernal Affairs so much better.

I need to get a hobby.
Something that doesn't involve movies and the television.
I thought of taking up baking :D
Still waiting for mummydearest to clear up her busy schedule so we can go grocery shopping.
I'm gonna stock up the house with SUGAR.
Lots and lots of shweet yummy SUGAR and CHOCOLATE.
Cookies... Brownies... Blueberry cupcakes... Ah. Haven.
Heh. Not a very healthy hobby after all.
Speaking of which...
Christmas is coming!
I know it's only the beginning of December, shut up!
It's my favorite festive season.
Which means, yummy Christmas dinner.
Whoot whoot. Gotta plan the menu pronto.
I was thinking Roasted Rosemary Chicken.
Yum? Heh. Can't wait :)

That's just a tiny scribble on "The List".
Below "Clean Room" task.
There's so much to clear.
I can actually have a warehouse sale for books.
Most of my books seem untouched, and I feel AWFUL for purchasing them in the first place.
Which I would totally see the outcome on a horrid piece of paper three months later.
*Le gasp* Touch wood touch wood.

My travelling plans has gone down the gutters.
Financial draught they call it.
And, with my cousin's wedding slammed in early January, I might miss my New Year Eve party.
Have to travel all the way back to Penang just to attend the ceremony.
And back again in February for Chinese New Year.
It might be three months ahead, but it affects all my plans for December.
Not to mention mummydearest's sudden busy schedule with Cambridge.
Free lancing she calls it.
Doesn't seem so, since she's out to meet business clients most of the time.
They ought to give her a permanent job.
So, working from home isn't as relaxing as it sounds.
Although it comes with a free laptop ;)
Which I'm totally hogging right now.
Explains the lack of pictures and the thousand mile essay :D

My queue to stop before I start to sound like I'm ranting again.
I better scurry off now.
Leaving to one-u in an hour.
Oh shit. I just remembered, Christmas presents!
*scribbles on list* So much to do... so little time... and soo effing lazy :s

Toodles :)

No comments: