Nuffnang

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Of Starlight and Chandeliers

Paramore - Rewind

Prom has come and gone.
Pretty damn quick if you ask me...
It was great. But the before and after the celebration was much better.
The preparation for prom was an "adventure" thanks to Jen xD
I shall elaborate no further on that ;)
Thank you so veryextremelybanyakbanyak, HanHwa for the ride there.
Seriously, no matter how young you are, you'll get special treatment depending on the standards of your car.
We "kinda" got lost on the way to Bukit Bintang.
Well, we were on track, just that we really didn't know where to turn.
Thanks to the absence of a map *coughs* we had to blast 20bucks on a cab to lead the way.
Mind you, I bet that was a bloody good fare for the driver.
Took us less than 15 minutes to reach the "awesome" Grand Millenium that was indeed grand.
We were a little late. Actually, just in time :D
The prom took off pretty well. Went on smoothly without glitches.
Though I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of slow dance.
Only had one, and then it was pretty much like hitting a club, only volumed down.
So... yadayada... I'm not gonna blog much about it till I get my hands on some pictures.
The "after party" was pretty fun. Met some nice people, and bumped into some weirdos on the way.
Bukit Bintang creeps me out. If not for the happening bistros, clubs and countless 5 stars hotel, I think it'll end up like ChowKit.
I was pretty burned out by the end of the night... Technically, it was early dawn.
Only managed to sleep at "4 in the morning" thanks to SOMEONE who made me pretty worried (you know who you are...)
My advise : tone down on the alcohol if you can't take it, no matter how much you think you WON'T GET DRUNK
I had some explaining to do to "ze parents in the car" if you know what I mean... *coughs*
Heh. Don't worry. It's all good.

So, right now I'm pretty much sleep deprived.
Thought I could get some good night sleep till mummydearest dug me out of bed at 6-ish in the morning.
WTH. I only had less than 3 hours of sleep. But I've already promised her days before, so yeah.
Went over to Taylor's to help with some Business competition.
I was practically like a walking zombie around a bunch of English coporates.
But not bad
la... Managed to cuci mata at some angmohs.
It's not easy sitting at a table with a bunch of SUPERB English speaking coporates.
They were all like
"The food's lovely don't you think?"
It's like someone's gonna burst out
"Do you want some tea, with a drop of lemon in it?" in a THICK British accent.
Yeah, not to mention... It was pretty BORING.
Thank God they didn't start talking about the stock market, I might just keel over and DIE.
Well, it was not a TOTAL torture. Some of em were pretty interesting to talk to.
But I was too sleepy to really give a damn, honestly.
Until now, even after a 3 hours "nap", I still feel like a trainwreck!
Plus, I DID NOT DRINK. Go figure.

After all the "hardwork" some good came out of it.

An early "Christmas" present from Cambridge.

So yeah... I guess it's worth it :)

I'm so gonna miss last night.
Definitely a night I'll never forget.
Did crazy things I never thought I would.
Some of which I totally regret. Some took me really off guard.
I'm gonna miss everyone. Pretty sure I wouldn't see guys that often anymore since most of you are heading to Taylor's.
I think I've pretty much left the night with no regrets, except for one, which was nothing much to begin with, though I wish I would have done things differently.
Oh well, it's the starting line of a whole new beginning.
Sorry, Nick & peeps, that I can't make it to Pangkor tomorrow.
Though I would love to, but can't. Enjoy the trip ;)

Simply bittersweet.
I NEED PROM PICTURES :)

would have definitely done it differently, if only i knew

xoxo


2 comments:

towwwge said...

Hei steph....im there talking to u what :)

Gossiping abt the boy in Batek's which is so poyo...hahaha

And the food are so nice but extremely 'pedas' ...

| stephay | said...

hey kak lina
just saw your comment
hahahaha. yeah. that poyo fella xD