Nuffnang

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Clinging Parasite

Gomez - Notice

Where do you see yourself when you're 35 years of age?
Pretty much settled down with a stable career and maybe even married and with a family, right?
Lately I've been thinkin... maybe that's a bullshit stereotype.
My barnacle cousin has been lodging at my loft for more than 2 months now..
with no sign of budging!
And I'm on the verge of literally kicking him out of the house.
He's come all the way from Penang after being chased by debts (nope not taxes).
Apparently he's planning to settle down in KL by opening a restaurant.
Not a bad idea since he's a good cook and all.
We thought he might actually make it.
Hah. Think again.
For a 35-year-old "grown man", he had to drag his dad all the way here to scout a place for him.
His dad who's partially disabled due to a stroke!
He's billion dollar excuse? "I'm busy working"
Hah. Yeah right. Last night he came home from just to drop his laundry off and went off till 4am.
What else could he have done at those hours...
Funny, for someone in such a tight financial situation, he still has the mentality to go splurging.

You would expect a 35-year-old fella who calls himself a "grown man" (he's mentioned it a couple of times, no kidding) to be able to solve his own problems and leave his PARENTS out of it.
Seriously, at that age, parents are supposed to be free from any bonds, especially financially...
My uncle and aunt has gone into their late 50s and are supposed to be enjoying their retirement.
Imagine how sick and tired they feel for milking their kid for 30 years.
Seriously, he has no sense of responsibility whatsoever.
He doesn't even bother to bring his dad around KL for sightseeing.
My uncle's been so cooped up in the house
He came all the way to see his son and my cousin is either hardly around or
all he has ever done is sleep around like a friggin' pig!

I'm feeling sick, disgusted and infuriated.
The worst part is, I can't get outta the house.
Not when it's a week till SPM, and I'm already behind schedule.
There's so much I've not touched on yet.
Especially Sejarah. Oh, shit. :s
Anyway...
imagine, a 17-year-old
can see the shittyness and irresponsibility of a "grown man".
I think he should be very ashamed.
But I bet he doesn't even realize because he's so full of himself and he thinks life's easy to go by even though you have thousands of dollars worth of debts.
Seriously, some people can really take life for granted.
If only my mom could take a strict stand and kick him out of the house...
He would have to bang on the doors of his countless "girl-friends" who he CLAIMS he has.
I bet none of then would even lend a shoulder if they knew how irresponsible and remorseless he is!
I know it's heartless, but someone's gotta teach that ass a lesson.

Okay, I'm totally ranting out for no reason...
Today's act of idiocy and discontentment was the last straw!
I'm really trying to pick myself up to tell him off.

But he's more than 10 years my senior.
So it'll be disrespectful.
And the last thing I wanna do is to cause any family feud.
His problems definitely taught me about life.
Now I know what to avoid, and the last person I would ever wanna take after is him.

Living a pointless life with no goals and aspirations.

Plain pathetic.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: