Nuffnang

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Request For A Heaven Sent?

Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest

Oh, finally!
Went out to quench my movie thirst.
Boy, did I like that feeling when my ass landed on GSC's comfy seat :D
Watched Twilight!
Gonna review about it.
So if you're not a movie person, then you may click on the little red button on the top right hand corner.

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved
Picture's a bit distorted at the top.
Had to print screen, steal it in other words.
Somehow Yahoo! has disabled the feature to right click and save :(

I didn't read the story.
So, I wasn't expecting much... Compared to the swarm of fans waiting outside the cinema o.o
Mostly squeaky girls. Or should I say giggly girls ;)
Anyway........ I thought it was gonna be some cliche "girl fell in love with a vampire" kinda story.
But Jean's totally crazy about Twilight, so I thought no harm catching it...
Seriously, no regret.
It made me wanna read Stephenie Meyer's fantasy that sent all the girls flying.

Robert Pattinson

Yeap. Cedric Diggory who was killed and made girls go ballistic for murdering the character.
This is where he "reigned" and took the leading role.
Oh, how I melted when he first appeared.
I wouldn't say his acting was on the top notch.
I felt that he could have done a better job, portraying the character.
But it wasn't all bad. He did succeed in making the crowd go "Ahhh... *swoon*"
Seriously, I know this would sound like "oh look, another screen crush..."
But no, really... My heart literally stopped beating when he said a line so passionately...
"I would do all I can to protect you. You're my entire life now."
Yeah I know, it's the character.
But you've gotta admit, Rob pretty hot and juicy himself xD

IN THE MOVIE that is...

Such a turn off ain't it??
It's the hair! Definitely the hair!
And of course, not a very flattering angle. Heh.

So, enough of Rob Pattinson...
Back to the rest of the cast...

Peter Facinelli and Elizabeth Reaser

I fell for Carlisle (Peter Facinelli) the most :D
Everytime he appeared, I would just gasp "OMG he's hott!"
That prolly annoyed Jean one to many times ;) Sorry!
If Elizabeth Reaser look familiar to you, think Alex's crazy suicidal girlfriend aka Jane Doe from Grey's.

Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
Also another familiar face...
Taylor who you ask??

Sharkboy and LarvaGirl 3D (Year 2005)

Boy, has he grown in 3 years!
Yes, I would know.
It WAS an occasional re-run movie at home.
My younger brother always get stuck with a movie and watches it a grizzilion times.
Now it's Hellboy 2. I know... Go figure.

The Cullens

Beautiful cast I would say.
They all looked so EXOTIC.
Especially Ashley Greene (3rd from the left) who played Alice Cullen.

Okay... Enough about the PEOPLE behind it.
I liked the storyline. Totally underestimated it the first time.
Maybe it's not all great for a movie. I think it's much better as a book.
Wouldn't know for sure, haven't read.
Although it's good to bring in to skin for the fans (MILLIONS OF EM).
Made me wanna read the entire collection, which is a good thing.
I still think all of em could have done a better job on the acting.
Rather mediocre. Not entirely believable.
No doubt, worth the watch.
But heads up, fans. You'll be disappointed.
Because apparently, they cut out a lot of scenes.
So don't expect it to be as great as the book.

Production of movie : effects were great...
Great location too. Beautiful scenery, very breath taking.
The best part? The music!
It was awesome. Great line up of soundtrack. Well picked :)
Especially 'Supermassive Black Hole' by Muse.

Now I'm gonna borrow the collection from Jean.
I know I said it's just gonna be a CLICHE story.
Movie changed my mind ;)
Although Jean told me one third of the entire series already xD
Saying that she was excited about the movie would be an understatement.
Well, I have to say.. Stephenie Meyer's books really sent some people into the world of fantasy.
Coughs coughs... No doubt.

I shall scurry off.
Have a huge excitement sitting on my bed, waiting patiently for me to open up.
Nope, not a bloke. I wish. Heh (rob rob rob rob) :D

I finally have time for these!!!
Thanks nutty <3

teehee!

1 comment:

Adrian Lim said...

wow!! thanks for the review~! m watching it in a few hours

i read the book and it was great

saw the trailer but was a lil doubtful.

thx to ur review i think i'll have a graet time at the movies :)

twilight ftw!