Nuffnang

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Bloody Rip Off

Time after time, Maxis just seems to piss me off more and more!

It's like the largest mobile network in Malaysia, yet it's still ripping the loyal customers off! I discovered that Rm20 credit miraculously DISAPPEARED into thin air. I only send text messages and seldom make calls. And text messages cost like what? 1 cent to Maxis users. Although I send about 200 a day, that will only add up to RM2. But 20bucks was deducted in blink?! I smelled something fishy. The only possible reason is from surfing the net using Maxis GPRS, which I did, but it lasted for less than 5mins. So don't tell me that actually cost me RM20?! So I called Maxis, was put on hold several times, AS USUAL! Asked MILLIONS of personal details, just to verify. And eventually said there are no abnormal charges recorded and apparently there's no data on surfing the net. Bloody system is not even up to date! Then my line got cut off !&@(!#(&^@(! Had to call again, and after plenty of numbers to press, was transferred to a different person. I asked to transfer back to the person I spoke to, which was Ayu. Told me that she'll call me back. Hah! That's when the bullshit starts... Waited for 15mins, never called back. So I made another call, went through that annoying numbers shit! I currently despise pre-recorded machine! Had to explain my whole situation, AGAIN. Thankfully this time the lady was more helpful, and wasn't pressing on how there are NO FRIGGIN RECORDS on abnormal charges. So anyway, she said mine was a "valid" case, and obviously that sum of money seems to have been deducted, without any proper record. Here comes the biggest bullshit. My case will be sent to the "Technical Department" and I will be contacted in 3-7 working days (Malaysian translation : PROBABLY NEVER). So I pressed on and asked, 'so they'll contact me if they find something's wrong, and I reckon they won't contact me AT ALL if they don't find anything?"

And she replied... "Um.. Yes ma'am..."

I'm never gonna get my refund. There goes my 20bucks!
Is there a term beyond being BROKE? Because I'm waaaaay beyond that :'(
SOBS!


No comments: