Nuffnang

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mentally Sedated


It's a baaaaaaaad idea to do Further Maths while you're on antibiotics, cough syrup and sinucidin (blocked-nose medication). Trying to imagine how a lamina rotates about an axis sends me into orbit! I'm now on a planet where rainbows and unicorns are spiraled into candies on sticks. Who needs weed when you have shit like this? Currently taking a break. Anymore figures slapped into my face would definitely make me throw up. I think I have an infection on my uvula. Cause' swallowing makes me feel like barfing. Coughing would just force me to befriend the shiny white porcelain bowl. To sum it all up, my throat is inflamed like planet Mars.

Sleep has been non existent cause' for some odd reason, my body muscles vibrate when I actually try to relax. No, it's not shivering, mind you. I know what I'm talking about. I thought it was my bed, or my phone got trapped at the side, and was somehow vibrating at 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the friggin MORNING! But no. I wasn't feeling cold. Nor was it cold sweat. Heck I have no idea. I desperately hope I won't have to experience that again tonight, or I'll suffer the worst in class tomorrow.

Now my appetite is completely ruined. Sweetie brought me for Jap yesterday, thinkin it would cheer me up, but all I ate was 3 pieces of sushi. I just couldn't swallow. Without having the urge to barf that is... The minute I felt no desire to binge in a Jap restaurant, I knew that something was wrong. Sigh. Everytime I have this sorta digestive problem, it lasts for a month. Blah. I'm gonna look like a walking zombie by the time January ends...

Sigh... I better get back to my work. Typing is making me giddy too. Back to mathematical weed...

So, I didn't know what the Uvula was called, so I Googled "what is that little thing hanging at the back of your throat?" and VIOLA! I've learned a new word xD Sounds kinda cute. Google for dummies! Toodles!

Oh, you don't say...?

No comments: