Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

It Takes Baby Steps...


It's just the first day, and stress is already starting to pile up. Today didn't go so well. Although I'm so glad to see all the familiar faces. Sweet Ainaa made my day by giving me a pretty Christmas card in a purple envelope. I was like 'Squeak! Purple!'. Anyway, it's great to see friendly and smiley faces around. And of course there are some who would just be a killjoy. Must be the holiday withdrawal syndrome I suppose. I started to feel that too, as class came to an end. College has been awfully quiet. Probably we're the only ones who start right at the beginning of the year. It's depressing!

Well, I found out that results will be out NEXT WEEK. Not so pleasant news... I'm eager to know how I've done. But at the same time, I sense MAYDAY! *gulps*

On another note...

UCAS has finally received my application (after what seems like forever)! So now comes another round of torturous wait for the universities to respond. *fingers crossed!*

Guess it's one tiny step at a time...

The pair of eyes that captures unconditional beauty...

No comments: