Nuffnang

Friday, January 01, 2010

Put A Shine On Something New


It's a brand new year. A time to do things differently.

Gonna try to revive my dead and crawling blog. This year's gonna be hectic and I hope I'll be able to keep this running. Miss the blogsphere dearly, and I wish time has been more merciful. Last night was different compared to many other years. And I have a great feeling this year's gonna take a wheel of change. Perfect to start a new decade, I suppose. Lots of memories came flooding in as I was having a drink with my other half, including a really weird childhood memory as I sipped ice-blended lychee which tasted so much like Ice-Mony (can't remember how it's spelled, but it's a type of ice cream that was a hit when I was in primary school). Plenty of odd and somehow calm emotions to usher in the new year. Things have definitely changed. Hopefully it's for the best.

Well, a short post will do for now as a start. Last year has been a blast, and may this year be a bigger one!


All things said and done. Let the bygones be of no obstruction but a reminder.



No comments: