Nuffnang

Friday, January 08, 2010

This Is Not Our Battle


I've not been a person of faith in the past few years, and I gotta say, it's easier to be ignorant than to be dedicated. To see Christianity in Malaysia being pushed to the edge, aches my heart but I'm also filled with hopelessness and guilt. What has happened to mankind? Aren't we all God's children. We live on the same rock, and just because of a single word, that doesn't even measure up to our faith, lives are being harmed. It amazes me that these people couldn't care less about the image they're setting up for the world to see. The very fact that the government is obscuring us from reality, is sickening to the stomach. Do they really think the citizens are dumb? How much longer are they gonna keep us in the dark?! Families are gonna have to wake up on a Sunday morning, and fear about their own safety while they just wanna dwell in the house of God. Like we've learned in Sejarah, burning sacred buildings is sooo 19th century man. This people gotta wake up and stop acting like effing barbarians! I just ran out of words to say. It's effing ridiculous. One word?! One friggin word?! Yeah people may pride, title, religious mockery and whatever shitnots. If your faith is strong, nothing should ever shake that...

Blah. I'm feeling shitty. First week of the year, and I'm down with a fever. Pushed myself to GSC to catch Paranormal Activity with Nutty, Emmers and Ming. Watching a horror movie is Nutty is ze bomb! She's like fearless...! And she would laugh at anything that would freak most people out. Although I'm a huge fan of horror and gore, I must say, it did spook me out. And I don't think I'll have peaceful nights for the next few days. This little mind is like a never-ending spinning windmill. But my brain needs rest so badly. Go watch it if you have the guts to. Most people who watched it said it did spook them out. It totally messes with your psyche. Except Nutty of course xD Oh well, I survived the first week, and about 30 more weeks to go? "Whoot. All game for it.."

Oh oh... Zombieland sure is entertaining. Seems so much like L4D2, it's humorous! The bf doesn't think so though. Where art thou quirkyness? :p

Zoning out. Let's just all pray for safe times ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!