Nuffnang

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Like A Jaw Dropper

Seriously, you don't say?!

Some people may just scare the very life outta you with facts you don't even see coming. Well, thanks for that dosage. I see now. I definitely with my very eyes, that I need to scrub so bad. And ears too. Need major scrubbing and cleanup! Just discovered something MAJOR! Oh am I so tempted to blurt here, but I'll be damned! Don't worry, honey, your secret's safe with me, for now *sniggers*! If only I could blast em out right here, it would definitely blast my blog to stardom xD But nope nope. She'll probably weep all the way to Timbaktu and I'll prolly spend the rest of my life being haunted, not hunted. Ah well, who am I kidding. Cross my heart and sew my lips!

You think you know people. Hah. Well they will teach you to think again, and again, and again... Not my first experience where people would shock you. Whether it's a "Oh no you didn't..." or a "OMFG are you serious *laughs*" or even a "omg this is so not happening..." You'll be caught off guard when it happens. And you'll be damned... It's tough not to judge. But it's important to stand clear of that. I learned that the hard way. When you start to judge, and you wanna help make it right... That's a responsibility. No kidding. For people like me, who stumble upon mistakes just because of the fear of hurting anyone. Nah-ah. That ain't gonna work. You wanna judge, you gotta come down hard on someone right to their faces. Guess reality is the only way to go. The care factor gotta get flushed down, or it'll eat you up too. Or should I say, swallow you up WHOLE. Which is why I just adore Simon Cowell, and I'm so friggin glad that American Idol Auditions are back! That englishman just pulls me in, every season. And this time Paula Abdul isn't gonna be around to spoil that with disgusting frenches :D But well, it'll never be the same without that chili padi...

So anyway, day by day passes by, things seem monotonic and same ol' same, yet there's a ring of difference in it... I definitely feel that wind of change *inserts Scorpian whistle tune*. Can't be helped I guess. Just gotta cope with it. Shapes the way you are. And sometimes prove that instincts are truly INstincts, and you should definitely listen to it sometime!


On another note, Glee is here! Whoot! I'm so excited! Shut up, it's not like high school musical, and I might probably blow your asses off if you say so :p Can't get "Don't Stop Believing" by Glee outta my head! Ahhh... *swoon*


Sometimes you just can't change people's perception, even if you've given your heart and soul; and your best interest...

According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.
According to you
I'm difficult,
hard to please,
forever changing my mind.
I'm a mess in a dress,
can't show up on time,
even if it would save my life.
According to you. According to you.

But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you.

[Orianthi - According To You]

No comments: