Nuffnang

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Heart of Longing



I've been dreaming and craving and wishing and hoping and wanting...

To head over to...

Heriot Watt, Edinburgh, Scotland

The campus

The scenery

The town

Doesn't it look magical? Studying there would feel more like a vacation! *swooooooon*



To have and to own...

Gibson J-45, solid rosewood


Les Paul Gibson BFG, in Heritage Cherry
UBER SEXY!


Or just a simpleton, The Concert by La Patrie will do...



To use luxuriously....

The EOS Rebel T1i EF-S 18-55mm IS Kit by Canon


The unaffordable, EOS 5D Mark II by Canon


After using Mun-Boy's auntie's DSLR, I'm hooked! Shall start saving the ka-ching!


And of course, we can't forget the ever mouth-watering...

Godiva's Legacy Truffles


With a hotttt cup of Baileys Coffee...


If I have all those, I can die early *swoooooon*
Oh, the heart of greed. I'll be damned...


May tomorrow bring a string of good news...
Oh please please please please :D



No comments: