Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanks For the Apples


Title above quoting Ming Wai, "I'm thankful for the apples!"

Was mostly shocked than delighted, but above all : Extremely thankful! I have to thank the BIG guy above the most! Am truly blessed, and I feel foolish for not realising it. To say "hard work" paid off would be an overstatement, cause I truly got more than I deserved. But this is such a great encouragement for me to work harder. Nothing's impossible, and you just gotta have faith.

Well, in case you're wondering what gibberish am I blabbering about, my AS results came out yesterday. And obviously, I'm extremely contented. For now I have the pre-requirements to enter Heriot Watt, which I've been wishing for. Just gotta aim to complete the other half of it. It would be much tougher, but the satisfying results will definitely be worth it. And I can definitely see that now.

Even my mom was shocked when I called her in delight. Thinkin I partied too much the last year, she half expected me to come home welled up in tears. So glad to prove her wrong! I was actually so doubtful to the fact that I actually saw my results from my lecturer already but didn't realise that it was my full results. Thinkin' that it was a breakdown for my Mathematics paper, I just went "oh yay, one down 3 more to go..." and walked off. No wonder he gave me a strange look. Technically, sweetheart found out my results before I did. Because I was so blurr and was totally shoving off every lecturer who was tugging at me to check my results. Turns out they already found out first thing in the morning. No wonder they were so persistent.

Anyhooo... I really gotta thank God for his blessings. Life has been tough lately, both emotionally and spiritually. And I'm so glad that he never fails to care... Been in the dark for a long time now, and this is such a bright shine down.

Oh well, time to work extra hard to achieve that other half. 3 more months 3 more months 3 more MONTHS! It's gonna fly by in a jiffy! Eeek. Scares the shit outta me to even think about it!

~toodles

No comments: