Nuffnang

Monday, June 21, 2010

D'ya Wanna Oil My Back ;)


Whoot! I will be at the airport exactly 12 hours from now!
ZOMG so excited! Can't wait for SUN SAND BEACH SEAAAA!!!
The rest of em are leaving tonight, by bus.
Thanks to moronic FireFly that rescheduled their flight.
I'm so gonna flood my camera with lots and lots of pictures!
Unlike the last time, only came home with 15 photos.
I've checked my bag for like the millionth time!
Still having the hunch like I'm missing something.
Ah well, hopefully it ain't nothing important.

England's final hope will be on the 23rd 10pm.
Which means, I'll be on that island.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that they have Astro there!
I've packed along my England jersey.
ZOMG I'm a moronic fan -.-
They better surprise me!

WHOOT!
Hiatus for 3 days!
Stephay is going on a HOLIDAY!

*hops off with sunblock*

(:

No comments: