Nuffnang

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Run Like the Wind

*Gulps!*
The marathon is tomorrow morning!
Gotta get up at 4am or so, be there by 6am.
Start running at 7am.
Hope to finish by 8am.
But would most probably drag till 8.30am.
Worst case scenario : 9.00am.
After 9.00am can just go kill myself xD

Why did I put myself through this again?



I'm pretty excited about it, albeit the awesome nervousness!
Got all my gears ready!
PUMP PUMP!
I hope I don't get cramps, or worse, FAINT!
Not exactly prepared physically, as in training and workout.
Been constantly in shape, didn't exactly have the time to couch potato & sleep.
So, I hope it will go on smoothly.
Definitely not gonna even try and race with the fast lot.
Just hope to finish without embarassment xD
Fingers crossed!

Let's cross that finish line! :D

Off to bed now...
*snores*

No comments: