Nuffnang

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Internal Inferno

Gah! I just finished my exams and my course (like finally!)
and now I have to go through all these unnecessary stress.
Uni accommodation application, scholarship, visa and whatnots!
All these come with pages and pages and pages and pages and EFFING PAGES
of Terms and Conditions, with CLAUSES!
WTF are clauses?
They're making me feel like I'm from a friggin third world country!
Seriously, it's soooo tedious! And I really didn't see this coming.
Yeah yeah, I should be thankful for the offer blaaa blaaa.
But when it's smacked right in your face with that "so close yet so far" situation...
IT'S EFFING AGONIZING!
And the fees! OMFG. It could easily sum up to the whole course itself.
Just for a roof over me tiny head!!!
And they gave me 8 friggin days to response. With agreement of deposit.
Uh? Helloooo? It's a huuugggeeee lump sum of money.
To be accounted overseas?!
Pffttt... At this point, I'm not even sure what they want...
I'm not even given an unconditional offer to that Uni.
Heck, the accommodation is not even ON THAT UNI CAMPUS!
According to GoogleMaps it's FOUR FRIGGIN HOURS walk...
And forty-two minutes drive (I WILL NOT OWN A CAR).
Ahhhhhhhh I'm sooooo LOST!

Truth be told.
I'm just feeling clueless and frantic.
And I don't know who to head to for help.
Gaaaahhh...

SOS :(


No comments: