Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

When the End Finally Comes...


The sole reason why I acted the way I did because I'm afraid of losing you. Time is not in league with us, and before we know it, you'll be up and above in the sky heading to a foreign land while I lay here, clueless of where I'll be. I wish you could be less caught up and take things at ease, although it's so darn hard, and seems impossible sometimes. But how am I to be optimistic when all I see is the dim light ahead? I'm trying to be supportive, I really am. But truth is, I'm afraid. Everyone is leaving, again. What's left of me, when it happens? I guess deep down we both know how it's gonna end, and denial is the best way to lay in, I suppose. I just wish that for the next 2 months to be a lovely ride and something for us to remember. This is like a total dejavu of two years back. Will it go down the same road? Because this time around, I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it.

Once this teardrop falls, who knows where it'll scatter...

Now that the end of the course has come, I wish that it has never ended.
Bring us back to that hell hole again!
That sadistic bliss!


No comments: