Nuffnang

Friday, June 18, 2010

With A Lollipop In Hand


Note to self : Never ever agree to crazy ideas of heading up to Genting during school holidays, even though it seemed like a great spontaneous idea that my parents so surprisingly came up with. Came home with a sore knee and a ridiculous sunburn! Go figure! Sunburn in Genting?! It was so cold till my dad was actually shivering (he ain't got much fat under that skin). We didn't even realise we were lining up under that scorching sun for so long. Till we got home with a bloody tan and stinging skin. Pfft. But it was fun. Haven't gone on a trip with ze family for a long time now. For the past few months, I only got to see them a few hours a day before most of them head of to bed since I get home pretty late from college library. It's nice to finally spend some quality time with them :)

It's FRIDAY! And another week is coming to an end, as goodbyes creep in closer! I hope I don't have to stretch for a box of tissue... I really do. Dreading that day would come. Feeling that sick feeling in my stomach already... I'm not good with goodbyes... Especially among so many people I care so deeply for. *smacks self* Not the time to get sooooo emo. I should keep the hype about the upcoming Redang trip burning! Whoot...

Ah well, gonna try & cheer up by watching Toy Story 3 in 3D with Lil Ben and Mun Boy later. I'm so excited about it like a 3 year old kid would be. HEEE! I missed those nutty characters...! Can't wait! And the 3D better be good or I'll skin Mun Boy alive by splurging RM17 on a single ticket, on my behalf -.-

*hops around like a little kid*

Stephay is officially deprived of childhood fun :D

Teehee... Toodles!

2 comments:

Mun Wai said...

About time to bid our goodbyes huh? You people better not start it in Redang. I will most probably go with the crowd. -.-. Which will be pretty embarrassing to do so in front of 19 people. Heh.

HAHA! Did the movie make rm17 nothing? :D

| stephay | said...

I would try not to. But as we're leaving, I might not be able to help myself :/ Ah well, it won't be embarrassing at all if 19 people join you as well...

Lucky for you, the RM17 was worth it :D