Nuffnang

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Those Darn Red Stripes


After years of supporting England, it has finally hit me why people where sniggering when I proudly declared that I'm an England fan. Pfft. Now I stand as an embarrassed and disappointed fan. They played like crap this morning. Even that would be an understatement! For crying out loud. Before it was even half time, I began to doze off. Which is rather unusual for me, cause I'm usually on the tip of my butt when I watch football. It was that boring! I got sooo frustrated by their mediocre passing skills, then decided to head to bed waaaay before the half-time whistle blew. I doubt they will even make it to the group of sixteen round, I'll be damned -.-




Well, thanks, MORONS! For making us look like bloody clowns! They better live up to something, or this year's World Cup would by far be the worst of the century! Bottom line, I just don't like this year's WC. Although I'm not one of them morons who have been losing lots of money by betting on the big Euro teams, but watching those big teams lose to other teams which you would least expect, does cut the fun off cheering. I've barely even started staying up reaaaaal late to watch matches, and I'm already losing interest. Must be the South African voodoo! Heh. I kid :D


Ah. Two more days. I'm so excited :D
I can't wait to hit
SUN SAND BEACH!!!
Not so much of the sun, actually. Since I got a tan already, pfft.
Skin is starting to peel :/
I'll look like I've been on that island for a week, before I even land there.
But still... I CAN'T WAIT :D
I wish everyone else is as excited.
Because honestly, the emo-ness is starting to get a tad bit revolting :/

Diddle doo :p I'm off to prepare DaddyDearest's Father's Day gift.
Gonna make him an album of The Beatle's Collection.
Whoooot! I lovelovelove the 60's!
Dancing off :))


No comments: