Nuffnang

Friday, July 25, 2008

Down that Cherry Tree

Jamestown Story - Change

Dying blog in process...
I don't feel like blogging much nowadays
Maybe I'm running out of interesting materials
Oh most prolly plain laziness xD
Let's wait for Monday and Tuesday for INTERESTING materials!

Went to Gardens @ MidValley to collect my training passes
Believe it or not... 600 people are gonna be there
and... there won't be a autograph session
Well, it's not included in the training pass
like !@&&#^*#*^!
I was so excited about it
Oh, well... I'll really hope that I'll get a close view...

Okay, enough about Chelsea...
Update with PICTURES!

Went to the Atrium @ Sunway for Leo BOD Dinner

1st round of "appetizers"

Le' gasp! Sushi!!

Mouth watering Lamb Rack
Best part of the buffet...

Nothing like yummy, warm and creamy mushroom soup

NickChew
Must get him to teach me plucking

Jard
That nose doesn't look like it went through a collision, does it?

JunHsien
DANGER : Disastrous Driver Ahead xD
let's see if our really short duet turns up well tomorrow...

YongHui
Fellow Grey's Anatomy addict xD


ChongSheng

Picture this...
During a volleyball tournament..
*in a commentator tone*
This match shall be a heat competition between the blues and greens
Final match point
the ball goes up in air...
X gets ready to spike it...
Incoming...
ChongSheng spreads out his hands
and takes a dive...
But look, he's falling...
with the help of gravitational acceleration and a 780 Newton downward force
and slams hard on the ground
shuddering the crowd
and look at that BUTT WOBBLE xD

okaayy... I'm crapping :D


ZhuoLi
BigFatMeanOl'PIG

ChienLung
Looking like an AH LUNG after that GI haircut


MeiShan
Also another BigOl'Meanie


LiAnn
the future Prez...
the main person that made stepping down so darn EMO

Look at Nick. SelfInvite.

Le' gasp

The final snap of remembrance

I'll be lying if I said I'm not at all relieved to have finally step down
but I'm gonna miss all the wacky days of LEO
Gonna miss those sleepless nights
miss all those crazy deadlines
miss giving the famous excuse "LEO ACTIVITY" to step out of the house
... ended up yamcha and sessions with fellow kakis xD

Tomorrow's our OUTstallation...
Gonna perform 'Here In My Home' by Malaysian Artiste
Hopefully every line goes in tune
Praying hard that stage fright wouldn't creep in...!

Next week would be girl's interhouse volleyball tournament
another exhausting week
come give us support...
we need cheerleaders
queers are welcomed with opened arms ;)

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: