Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tiny Drops of Misery

Zeta Bytes - When The Rain Falls

Aaaachoooo!!!
Dang I hate the rain.
First my throat.
Now my friggin nose.
My nose feels like falling off, literally!
I'm half way through the Premier Tissue box.
I'm killing trees!

Strongly dislike Trigonometry.
Why the heck do we need to learn about sine, cosine, secant, cosecant... yadayada???
Sammie's The Orphanage DVD is calling out for me...
Arghh... The temptation!!

ihope ihope ihope that daddy will allow me to go for hellboy2 premiere tomorrow night!

I'm gonna quote a couple of people today.
1st - Khin Xian (fellow Blues fan)
Steph : HEYY! Did you hear that Chelsea's coming to M'sia??
KX : Yeah....
Steph : So are you going?
KX : Err... No... (being monosyllabic)
Steph : Why the hell not??
KX : Erm... (giving the look that obviously states "what a stupid question") It's ASS PEE AM year...
Steph : Right.... (feeling smacked in the head and MORBID)

2nd - Mr.I'm-So-Smart, Vinser
Out-of-the-blue random question during Sejarah
Steph : So... why do you think you were born?
Vinser : What kind of stupid question is that?!
Steph : Just answer it!
Vinser : Well... There are two kinds of people in this world.
The good people and the bad people...
*poses* I'm one of the good people...
IRONIC!

3rd - ChienLung
Also a random question...
I WAS DEAD BORED, MIND YOU :D
Steph : If you answer my question relevantly, I'll give you a million dollars.
CL : Can I see the cash first??
Steph : Seriously, why are you so tall?
CL : *puts on his fake English accent* Well... To tell you exactly why... I have to go back in time and tell you about my grandmother... *yadayadayada* (I forgot what)

Yes, I do have a point in quoting these people...

I'm dead bored of school
and I'm so dead for ASS PEE AM

~Toodles

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: