Nuffnang

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Swaying Greens

Rain, Bi - A Way To Avoid the Sun

Click for better view

Geez... Should I be worried??
My name's being googled.
I really hope it ain't my mom or my nosy teachers!

Crap... There's so much to do but so little time...
My shitass trials are coming
and I need a kick in the butt to start studying.
I can't help but think that I have all the time in the world.
But I'm sure I'll soon start screaming at the top of my lungs for help...

First,
Chelsea's coming down to Shah Alam Stadium
On the 29th July 8.30pm
Whoot whoot



Second,
Daughtry is coming down to Kuala Lumpur, Sony Ericsson Traffic Jam
On the 26th of July
Doubt I'll be able to go for this. Sigh...
And I heard it's a close concert...
Any idea?

Third,
Dark Knight is finally out.
I just missed going out to watch it yesterday and TODAY!
Why? My parents' naggings drove me 30,000 feet underground.
I finally gave up on asking.

Forth,
Believe it or not...
I'm been waiting for this movie release for 4 years now.
Ever since I watched the first one in 2004.
It was released in Malaysia as Super Sapiens.
But somehow released this year as Hellboy 2.

Fifth,
I'm FINALLY going for the Undang talk tomorrow.
After much persuading and nagging from me DAD.
He made it clear that I could only take the driving lessons after ASS PEE AM
apparently he doesn't want my studies to be affect, yada yada.
He just doesn't want to give me the permit to step outta the house easily...
I'm wanna drive soon and I'm gonna make it happen!
I have a brilliant plan in mind *evil laughters*
Soon to be executed *fingers crossed* xD

I shall upload yesterday's Leo Bod buffet dinner pictures some other day...

Toodles~

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: