Nuffnang

Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Kind of Obligation...

Lisa Loeb - Stay

I'mma tell you about my SHOGUN experience :D

mummydearest and papadearest decided to pamper me...
AS IF!
well, sort of laaa...
mummydearest suggested Zen at first...
but i know for sure it's freaking expensive...
and we can eat twice as much at Shogun!


sushi sushi sushi!!



I think it's cheese baked oyster. sucked.


the salmon was freakingawesomely thick :D

shark fins soup. more like "starch-thick" soup!

Well, those are all the pictures I got.
That's not even half of what we ate.
Rated 7/10
Fairly good. Not close to great.

Sucky pictures taken with Sony Ericsson K750i of 2 megapixels.

Gawd... I've suddenly lost the mood to blog.
My phone keeps buzzing off the hook
and now I've realised... I'm in a lot of shit right now.
*sobs*
shit-shit-shit
I need a time machine pronto!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: