Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

As It Goes On...

Ronan Keating feat Kate Rusby - All Over Again

From where I left off...

The mastermind (XuanXian) and her partner in crime (moi)

The team behind the "almost" victory. Thanks a lot you guys!!

My darling stalactites...
Feels like holding a pair of Oscars xD

Jean and her countless ideas of poses...

Throwing a Madonna at cha!

XuanXian who never stops torturing me, even when all is done.

Now... Revealing the "game" the bunch of guys discovered...
I don't know exactly.
So, I'm just gonna let you figure out with pictures.

I think the idea was to climb over the bunch
then flip over...
and cling on to dear life...

WaiYew really "enjoying" himself...

Fhan Thong
Gawd... This looks so wrong is SO MANY ways.

Constipated faces!!!

I think the "game" was created as an excuse to sniff each other's groin
That's JunHsien sniffing FhanThong's groin...

ChienLung's signature RED undies aka "The Red Siren"
That's Jerrard staring right at ChienLung's groin with a funny grin on his face
We all know what's on your mind...

Foh San about to explode!!

Yeah, they were having SO MUCH FUN
till Mr.Zol bombarded on loadspeaker
"THE GUYS ON THE FIELD. Having a lot of fun huh....?
junhsien, jerrard, chienlung, KAYU (waiyew)... come and see me now!!"

BUSTED...
Classic...
The plain moronic things they do for fun...

As for today : RKA (dum..dum..dum...)
I strongly DESPISE my form teacher.
Mr.Good-For-Nothing
He's such a hypocrite.
How dare he comment about us when he doesn't even give a shit about how we were doing most of the time.
And how dare he lecture me about whom to mix with...
I have every right to hangout with whoever I want
No matter what influence I get, it's none of his damn business...
I almost threw myself across the table punching him.
Gawd... he's effing infuriating.

I shall update on my Shogun experience some other time
Laaaazzyyy...
I loike buffet-ing :D

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: