Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Edge of Seventeen

Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

It's been two days since a year had passed by for me...
Yes, it just dawned on me that I'm getting older by the sec.
I'm gonna miss being a kid.
but at the same time...
it's only 363 days till I get legal TOTAL FREEDOM
whoot whoot x)

Anyway, thanks everyone for your wishes and lovely gifts...
and for making me blush like a total TOMATO in class...
and forcing me to make a speech...
and for the ikan bakar supper :D
Thank you all soveryextremelybanyakbanyak much! :)
Love ya'll LOADS!

I'm feeling lazy to update about what happened the past 4 days :D
sooo... I'm gonna do a tag... and declare that I've updated!

Tagged by WengSiong

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tag 5 people.

Starting time: 4.00pm
Name: Stephanie Kee Su Lin
Sisters: None - wish I had :(
Brothers: TWO HANDFUL! pain is the arses
Shoe size: 5 and a half - difficult to shop for comfy shoes!
Height: umm umm... 154 or 155?? It's called vertically challenged!
Where do you live: Pee Jays
Favourite drinks: Coffee!
Favourite breakfast: Ham, bread and eggs IN BED :D

Have you ever been on a plane: Yeapyeap. Love flying!
Swam in the ocean: Yeah
Fallen asleep in school: I just did... about 6 hours ago.
Broken someone's heart: If I said NO, I would be a shitass liar.
Fell off your chair: Yeap. Flat on my bum bum...

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: YES
Saved e-mails: YES
What is your room like: Topsy turvy
What's right beside you: No one... creepy...

What is the last thing you ate: Cake
Ever had chicken pox: Yeah but I think it was a fake one. As in false alarm!
Sore throat: Gah, always...
Stitches: Yeah! One on my right brow and my lip. Stitches are cool :D
Broken nose: Nope. Gosh.. Ouch!
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yet to experience to believe
Like picnics: Would love to have one!

Who was the last person you danced with: Omg. I can't recall O.O
Last made you smile: so maannnyyy
You last yelled at: stupid idiotic tai tao!

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: define like...?
Kissed anyone: I don't kiss and tell xD
Get sick: Gosh... No. Touch wood...
Talked to an ex: Gee, nope.
Miss someone: Annoyingly yeah.
Best feeling in the world: When adrenaline pumps
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Hahahahaha. No.
What's under your bed: Hmm... Dust.
Who do you really hate: Hate is such a strrooonnnggg word...

What time is it now: 4.10pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Now that it's mentioned, yeah.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Bleakly, yeah.
Q: Do you want children: Someday
Q: Do you smile often: too much sometimes.

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: sadly, no. I have a lazy handwritting
Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope. Clean.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents'. So comfy x)


Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Pink. Ironic! I dislike pink.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Eating :D
Q: I can't wait till: I CAN DRIVE! Soon soon...
Q: When did you cry last: Quite recently...
Q: Are you a friendly person: I guess I can say so...
Q: Do you have any pets: Nope.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Seriously... I have no idea
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? A tiny winy bit
Do you sleep with the TV on? I had.
What are you doing right now? Eating cake :)
Have you ever crawled through a window? Oh yes.
Can you handle the truth? It ain't easy. But I sure can.
Are you closer to your mother or father? Same-same
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Jean (luvs luvs)
How many people can you say you've really loved? wow. um... maybe 2?
Do you eat healthy? HAHAHA!!! NO.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Yeah...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yeap, of course.
How often do you go to church? – Every Sunday
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Jean, and start ranting!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? LOUD :D can't help it.
Are you confident? Pretty much...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
When I was 7 yrs old
1. First day of public school
2. Learning how to ride a bike
3. Still asking daddy to piggy-back me
4. Crushing on boy bands (not anymore, mind you =P)
5. Running around the playground like a wild animal

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Finish add maths project (have to redo that shit!)
2. Call Davi
3. Call Safety
4. Finish reading Angels&Demons
5. Check movies listing

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate
2. Lollipops
3. Lays chips
4. PEANUT BUTTER
5. Kinder Bueno

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Travel around the world
2. Buy a mansion with a pool
3. Get the BMW Z4 Roadster
4. Get a laptop with banging stereos
5. Buy a cinema :)

5 of my bad habits
1. Temper
2. Bad memory :D
3. Straight-forwardness (apparently it pisses people off xD)
4. Untidiness
5. Laaaaazziiiness :D

5 places I have lived in
1. Mayang Jaya
2. Paya Terubong, Penang
That's it i think. The rest were just hophops :)

5 jobs I've had
1. Office servant xD
2. Waitress
3. garang sister
4. wacky daughter
5. pain in the arse friend

5 people I tag
I'm gonna spread the lurrvvveee
1. Bryan (obligated to!)
2. Jean
3. MeiShan
4. Grace
5. ZiQian

Hahaha... It took me 30 minutes to finish this...
I got so distracted by pictures of Heath Ledger...
Dark knight is out!! :) *grins*

Drowning in the sea of dillemas...
How can I ever forget you...
please help me end this sweet misery...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: