Nuffnang

Monday, July 07, 2008

The Major Blues

Mat Kearney - Life Time

My favorite bunch of blue men are finally coming to Malaysia...
on the 29th of July 2008 @ Shah Alam Stadium!!
I can't possibly explain how excited I got when I saw the advertisement on TV.
The minute I heard about KennySia giving away free tickets...
I was completely exhilarated!!

My first thought : OMG! I'm so getting front row seat so FRANK LAMPARD can toss his jersey, soaked with his DNA, at me!!! xD

But apparently the list of stars who are coming are Michael Ballack, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, John Terry and the newly-signed Deco.
*sniffes* No Frank Lampard...

But heck!!! I'm still dying to go!
It has been one of my dying wish to watch Chelsea play LIVE IN THE FLESH on the field.
And of course being crammed in the stadium...
Then I'll be given the opportunity to cheer my lungs out without appearing like a total lunatic.


I don't think anyone would truly understand what a dream this is for all the Chelsea fans.
I bet I'm not the only one doing a Tom Cruise on the couch.
And, I'm gonna make a point here.
It's not easy being a Chelsea fan...
surrounded by 70% of die hard ManchesterUnited fans.
I've lost count of the number of times I've been taunted for admitting that I'm a true blue at heart.

Was even laughed at by my bunch of bugger friends
while watching a repeat of the Champions League Final...
at Tony Roma's IN FRONT OF EVERYONE :(
And I still think that Chelsea deserved the title!!
(I know... I know... Give it a rest already..)

Most of you would say that supporting Chelsea is like supporting a bunch of losers...
(Mostly coming from the arrogant RedDevils fans)
Because there's been countless times when they were inches away from being Champions.
So close but yet so far...


But you know what?
SCREW YOU BUGGERS xD
I'm dead sure that they are the true champions.
You can always bet that they will DIE TRYING.
No matter if it's 15minutes or 15seconds on the clock...
They will keep charging at you with all their might.

I feel you, man...

Dang!
I seriously NEED to watch em!
This is the perfect opportunity to be able to watch their mind blowing skills on the field!
Which means, I shall scurry off to buy the Jersey that I've been trying to save up for.
Get into the mood of GungHo-ness!!!
and of course...
keep praying that I'll be able to go! xD

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: