Nuffnang

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Melting At the Equater

Five Times August - Better With You

OhmefrigginGawd.
It's effing HOTT!!
I need it to rainrainrain!!

ShaggyBryan took off to AussieLand at 10am
I'm gonna miss ya, mate!

Gonna miss your pout!

Gonna miss tugging hair

Most definitely gonna miss your "sex face"

Damn you, bugger.
I don't have a picture with you
and your shaggy hair!!
YEAP... More embarrassing pictures of you on the net!
Nyegeheheheheh :D

Thanks, HanHwa, for the ride :)

Went for a Malay wedding today.
It was sauna hott!
But the atmosphere was overwhelming.
Everyone flooded in from every corner of the neighbourhood.
It's really great to see all so many family and friends...
gathering together on the very special occasion.
Although I wasn't even to related to the bride nor groom..
I felt really welcomed as a family.

I think that's the main uniqueness of Malay weddings.
They have open house and invite anyone to come over and celebrate their happiness together.
Never taking your race or religion into account.
And of course...
Not forgetting their yummy food!
Their Rendang Daging is just to die for :D

Mom colleague's little boy, Little Adam
Why the long face??

Look look... I managed to get him to smile

He got super-excited and starting chewing on his mother's shoulder pads when we made funny faces at him xD

Shoooo cutteee right??
I WANT HIS EYES!!!
His superawesome eyelashes :(

Owh well, that's it.
I better scurry off to finish my Add Maths Project...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: