Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hear That Ticking?

Joe Purdy - Far Away Blues

Obama's all grins and smiles
Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

I just realised how utterly long winded the US election process is.
It's like their list of states results never ends.

Omg. It just struck me that it's LESS than a week till exam.
I should be running up the hills right now, but my ass's still stuck onto the couch.

Since I'm TV deprived....
I'm reverting to coloured comic strips :D

I like reading Dilbert once in a while.
It's like a future outlook to the constant torture in the office.

Dilbert has a dog named Dogbert

And do you realise how Dilbert's tie always sticks out like a boner?

Somehow Dilbert always remind me of Drew Carey.

His LOOKS.
God forbid, I don't mean the boner!

Which reminds me, the new season of Whose Line Is It Anyway is back on StarWorld...
and I can't watch!
*groans*

counting down the days
tickity tocks

*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: