Nuffnang

Friday, November 07, 2008

Temporary Hiatus

Anna Nalick - In The Rough

I'll be on a temporary hiatus.
Updating too often at the wrong times.
So I need some self control.
Next week would be the most stressful one of all three.
Although some might think English and Mod Maths is just a bunch of sap sap water...
But it's Sejarah and Komsas on the same week that's killing me.
Memorize memorize memorize....
Stupid education system.

I suddenly realize how much I would miss school.
Just this morning I was dreading to pull myself outta bed...
But when the school bell rang today, it might be the last time I would ever hear it.
Not that I haven't heard enough of it since the bell is less than 10 feet from where I'm sitting in class.
Technically today was the last day of "school".
We won't be getting anymore crap from the teachers, in other words.
I'm kinda gonna miss that. Ironically...

So, this morning we had some inspirational speeches from our teachers.
You see, no matter how emotional or bombastic a Malaysian teacher can get, he/she can never pull off a Samuel Jackson from Coach Carter.
Never, period.
It just comes off cliche.
Every motivational sentence our teacher gave us, just made me go...

"That sounds familiar..."
"Bet he plucked that out from somewhere..."
"Oh look! Confucius says......."

Not that I don't appreciate the effort of motivating us.
I'm just saying it's not as effective as those inspirational stuff we see on television.
The school just proved to us how terrified they are of "students gone wild".
They practically asked us to "Leave the school's premises IMMEDIATELY" after our last paper.
Geez... It's not like we're gonna blow up the place or something...
Even if any of us are planning to, with today's technology, we can make a football field blow up a mile away.
Not that I'm implementing any, God forbid!!
If that really happens, IT'S NOT ME! *evil grins*

Should have gone to school more often.
Spend the last days with all of em' friends.
But then again, attendance was only 15 out of 40.
Those were the amazing scenarios.
Normal days? Attendance below 10.

Bah. I shall save the reminisce post for another day.

Just less than 48 hours till SPM, I decided to go out for lunch :D
Haha. Sounds pathetic doesn't it?
Actually mummydearest decided that I need to step outta the house. Amazingly.

When we were getting into our car....
A poor little Psyduck looking creature leaped off the 5 storey building onto my dad's windscreen.
Made us all chant "What the heck is that!" at the same time.
My lil bro actually poked it and asked us if it was still alive.
Retardedly cute isn't it?
I'm referring to the duck. I swear :D

Went to Wendy's @ Palms Square, Jaya One for lunch.

Wendy's wasn't up to what I expected.
I prefer Carl's Jr.
Planning to write a letter to the CEO or whoever to open up a place there or somewhere nearby.
The one in OneUtama is friggin stinky!
Try passing by for a sniff if you didn't notice.

Palms Square's not a bad place.
It has a pretty unique and modern design.
Walled with tinted glass and supported with metal frames.
The only downside to it, is that it can get really really extremely hot in the afternoon.
Totally cuts off the mood to walk around.
Then again, it's more popular for its nightlife.

Hallo Cafe!

I officially label this as the Double L's hangout spot.
You can see red heads, yellow heads, blue heads, golden heads, maroon heads, highlighted heads, semi-highlighted heads, bleached head, semi-bleached head, anime-yamagatamakuchi head...
You name it. All sorts.
Oh, and to top it all up...
The minute you take out a camera, they would jump right at ya, stick out their signature "v"s and smile "KAWAAIII!!"
No, that didn't happen.
I'm just describing how they look like.

Golf & Mike
Change the "Mike" to "Pike" and we can all go for a swing there!

And as I was leaving, I saw this banner...
Some kind of music function co-organized by HALO Cafe.
First the HALO doesn't seem like a trendy or cool typo.
Then some other Beng-genius came up with a tagline "Let's Eat Music".
Go figure.

Pink cars make me tummy wrench. No idea why.
Totally reminded me of the Scooby van!
Just pink instead of green...

Anyway, the place's still pretty empty.
There're still many vaccant shop houses.
I think it'll be a great place to start a business, albeit the occasional traffic jam.
Was stuck in traffic for half an hour!

There's a German pub there... Or is it Danish?
Can't remember.
Didn't manage to snap a picture of it cause' the owner looked like a pretty scary bouncer.
Looks cool, nice place to hangout during the night.
I recommend to check it out.

Well, back to "work".
4 more days to go all out!
Gonna be Missing.In.Action for a while.

Toodles

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: