Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toe Across the Line

Joy Zipper - Go Tell The World

okay... I need to refresh my music list :|

Almost there!
Seems like the stupid exam period has ended already.
EST to go, and well, who actually studies (as in MEMORIZE) EST.
I can finally sleep in peace without equations swimming and floating around in my dreams :)

Oh, the breeze of freedom.
I think my dad's worried to death.
He's been asking me to "sit down" for a talk ever since it was nearing the end of exam period.
It's very rare!
Not that we don't talk... But it's weird...
Like one of those "father-daughter" serious... dead serious talk.
He kept interrogating me about my pre-college plans.
Like as though I'm gonna run BUTT-NAKED around PJ city, for crying out loud xD
That's prolly an interesting task to add on the list-of-things-to-do-before-dying

Speaking of which!
List of things to do!
Well, I haven't really thought about it in depth.
But first things first....
CLEAN ROOM :D
It's like a war zone in there...
Wonder how I managed to survive in there for the past 3 weeks.
Maybe because I barely spent 4 hours a night there...
Ahh... I'm getting my shweet shweet sleep cycle back!
Whoot whoot.
I'm so energetic now, I can't even shut my eye to take a nap xD

I'll leave it as a short post today...
I'mma watch the 5 episodes of Gossip Girl in my ext. drive waiting anxiously for meh!

Hmm... Don't you just love the scandalous dish?

toodles.

No comments: